Eighty-one

Kym danced her way to the bar

Kym danced her way to the bar. The music was loud so she didn't have to hear the boys she goes to college with hit on her. "Oh bar keep! A peach martini if you will". Kym says giggling. 'A mar... Woah". The bar tenter stops seeing Kym and he gulps. 'Well... Beautiful ladies do drink for free". He said.

Kym just laughed at him. 'I better drink for free, this is my college partying, so please". Kym shoos him and he leaves. 'Damn... Did men lose their touch in flirting?". Kym asked. 'No but I did lose how to love, maybe you can help me love again". Kym wasn't about to lie, that was cute so he looks at the guy that sat next to her.

 Kym wasn't about to lie, that was cute so he looks at the guy that sat next to her

'Your not wearing a shirt". Kym says. 'Do you see me? Do I really have to wear a shirt?". Jackson questioned. 'They let you in here without a shirt?". Kym asked. 'We're they going to stop me?". Jackson raised a brow and Kym laughed. 'Just shut up". Kym shook her head giggling and Jackson watched her.

'Your drink gorgeous". The bar tenter placed a drink in front of Kym. 'I didn't order this, I asked for a peach martini not wine". Kym hissed. 'But it fi...". Jackson threw the drink in the man's face. 'Go back and make what she asked before I beat your ass". Jackson growled and the man runs.

Aggressive". Kym says. 'So-sorry". Jackson said. 'Its fine, I was going to do the same thing". Kym replied. 'I know". Jackson winked at her and Kym laughed. 'Yo-you look nice". Jackson says blushing. Jackson didn't want to call her that. He wanted to call her beautiful but that would be to much.

'Aww thank you Jackie". Kym smiled at him. 'Yo-your welcome". Jackson returned the smile. 'He-here y-you go". Kym grins and takes her drink. 'Thank you!". Kym takes a sip. 'Oh! Its good!". Kym giggled. 'Better be". Jackson hissed. 'Now... Come dance with me!". Jackson said. 'What? No!". Kym yelled.

'Why not?". Jackson asked. 'I won't feel right dancing with you". Kym says. 'But we used to dance all the time". Jackson said. 'But...". 'Please". Jackson whines and takes Kym's hand which was hit away. "Why the fuck are you touching her?".

Jackson rolled his eyes while Kym sat there eyes wide

Jackson rolled his eyes while Kym sat there eyes wide. 'Oh Jungie your here". Kym said. 'Really? That's all? Youu told me to come... Remember?". Jungkook says looking at her. 'Oh... I forgot". Kym said. 'You forgot?". Jungkook said pissed. 'Yes... Sorry". Kym said. 'Really?". Kym glares at him.

'The fuck is that supposed to mean?". Kym asked. Jungkook said nothing and glares at Jackson. 'What?". Jackson sighed and Jungkook punched him. 'Jackson!". Kym yells. Jackson touched his jaw throwing daggers at Jungkook. 'I fucking told you to stay away from her".

Kym pushed Jungkook from Jackson. 'What is wrong with you!?!". Kym shouted but Jungkook paid her no mind. 'So this is what were doing?". Jackson chuckled. 'Ok". Jackson smiled at Jungkook. 'Kym move". Jungkook growled. 'No". Kym replied. 'Move!". Jungkook yelled. 'I fucking said no! He is my friend!".

Jackson was used to that but it still kind of hurt hearing it. 'He's in love with you Kym! Get it threw your slow ass mind!". Jungkook yelled. Jungkook moved Kym out of the way just to get hit by Jackson. 'Don't fucking call her slow". Kym just stood their watching them fight til Mr. Ah came up to them.

'Hey! Knock it off!". Mr. Ah broke them up. 'I don't even like you". Jungkook hissed at Mr. Ah. 'That's fine by me but...". Mr. Ah points at Kym who was crying. 'She's not going to like you either". Mr. Ah whispered to Jungkook. 'Your making this easy for me... Vampire". Jungkook's eyes widened at him. 'Yo-you know?". Jungkook said.

Mr. Ah laughed then looks at Jungkook. 'To be honest, who doesn't". Mr. Ah said. 'Security, escort these men out". Mr. Ah ordered. 'Damn it". Jackson sighs but Jungkook was already willing to fight. Mr. Ah made his way over to Kym. 'Here love". Mr. Ah hands her a tissue.

'Thank you". Kym sniffs and takes it. 'Kym! Get away from him! He's dangerous!". Jungkook yelled. Kym didn't even look at him. 'Kym... I'm sorry but please lis...". 'Can we go?". Kym looks up at Mr. Ah. 'Of course". Mr. Ah smiled at her. 'Kym don't!". Jungkook yelled but Kym left anyway.

Jackson and Jungkook both were threw out of the club and Jackson turns to Jungkook. 'What do you mean when you said he was dangerous? ". Jackson asked. 'He knows I'm a vampire". Jungkook replied. 'Hmm". Jackson hummed. 'Jackson, I'm so...". 'I don't want your fucking sorry". Jackson spat.

'Give your apology to Kym, if she wants it because if she dies, I'm coming for you all". Jackson glared at Jungkook and left. Jungkook groans and rubs his hair. 'I messed up again". Jungkook said.

'Hoseok is going to kill me".