Thirty-six

TaeHyung, Jin and Jimin were in a empty classroom confused as hell

TaeHyung, Jin and Jimin were in a empty classroom confused as hell. "Umm... Do we not have class or...". Jin blinks. 'I tried texting Kym but she's not answering me". TaeHyung said. 'Payback for leaving her yesterday". Jimin said.

'She got to hang out with Jungkook, how mad can she be?". Jin snorted and the class door was opened violently.

 Jin snorted and the class door was opened violently

'Daddy!". Jimin jumps up just to hug Yoongi. 'Hey baby". Yoongi kissed Jimin a little to passionately for Jin and TaeHyung. 'Ew". Jin gagged. 'I suffered when you called him daddy, I don't need to see this". TaeHyung shivered. 'Trust me you do and if you want to watch us later, then I won't mind and either will Jimin".

'Pass". TaeHyung and Jin said at the same time. 'Why are you here Yoon?". Jimin asked. 'I don't blame you babe, I blame them". Yoongi shot TaeHyung and Jin a look. 'Why?". Jimin tilted his head and Yoongi to squeal. 'Remember classes are in my building". Yoongi said.

'Shit, I forgot". TaeHyung sighs. 'Me too". Jimin pouted. 'Aww". Yoongi rubs Jimin's cheek. 'I blame them for not telling you". Yoongi glared. 'We didn't know!". TaeHyung and Jin yelled. 'Pay attention". Yoongi says coldly. 'Come baby, I'll show you to your class". Yoongi grabs Jimin's bag and escorts Jimin out the room. 'Asshole".

 'Asshole"

"Ah, how nice of you all to join the class". Mr. An says seeing the friends walk in the class super late. 'Sorry Mr. An". The friends bowed. 'Its alright, take a seat anyway gentlemen". Mr. An said and they did. They sat right next to Kym who paid them no mind.

'Kymmie?". TaeHyung whispered and Kym huffed at him. 'Now as I was saying, I need a helper and don't bother asking class, I already got my helper". Mr. An chuckled.
'Kym, if you will". Mr. An says and Kym joins him in the center of class.

'Didn't she hate him with every bone in her body?". Jin whispers. 'She did". Jimin said. 'What the hell happen yesterday?". TaeHyung says looking at Kym smiling at Mr. An. 'He drugged her". Jin said. 'He totally drugged her". Jimin agreed. 'Now, if you all follow this, then you all pass with ease". Mr. An said.

TaeHyung, Jin and Jimin all froze. 'Wh-what did they do?". TaeHyung asked. 'I-I don't know". Jin says panicking. 'I-I'm going to fail and my mom is going to skin my ass". Jimin covers his face. 'Kym knows we ask...". 'Kym knows nothing". Kym says standing in front of them.

'Kym! My one and only true friend! You'll help me right!". Jimin says with puppy eyes. 'Try again". Kym said. 'You knew me longer, you have to help me!". Jin pledged but Kym just yawns. 'Please!". TaeHyung pouted. 'Enjoy staying after class, I have to meet Jungie". Kym laughs and skips out the room.

'KYM!!!".