Eighty-eight

A man yawns and looks around the room

A man yawns and looks around the room. "You want me to kill these vampires?". The man asked and Yoongi laughed. 'What's so funny blood sucker?". The man said. 'You thinking you can kill me fame sucker". Yoongi replied. 'Wanna try m...". The man doesn't finished cause he was slammed against the wall with a very tight grip on his throat.

'Well? Continue". Yoongi smirked tightening his grip. The man was wheezing and Mr. Wang smiled. 'I like him". Mr. Wang chuckled. 'Off... now". Jimin growled. 'But...". 'Get your ass over here! Your wasting time". Jimin said. 'Can't do shit!". Yoongi throws the man to the ground and drags his feet going to Jimin.

'You just sat there letting him choke me!". The man yells towards Mr. Wang. 'I was squeezing the life out of you, choking is a kink and its used in the bedroom, not for war". Yoongi said and Jimin hits him. 'What I do?". Yoongi looks at him. 'Well... If you stop with your mouth you wouldn't need help". Mr. Wang said.

The man huffs cutely and Jackson couldn't stop looking at him. 'Gentleman, this is Mark". Mr. Wang says and Mark bows. 'Hey". Mark said. 'Hello! I'm Jimin!". Jimin smiled. 'I'm Jin and this is Namjoon". Jin said. 'Hey". Namjoon says. Mark grinned and looks at Hoseok. 'Your the vampire King!".

Hoseok nodded at him. 'The child next to me is Jungkook, my cousin". Hoseok said. 'He's cute". Mark said. 'Not available". Jungkook scoffed. 'Not interested". Mark replied. 'You... Already met Yoongi". Jimin giggled. 'My hands met his throat". Yoongi said. 'And my son". Mr. Wang.

'Which one cause you have like four". Mark said. 'I only have two". Mr. Wang blinks. 'Well they act like four kids". Mark chuckled. 'Jackson is here". Mr. Wang points to his son. 'Oh? The cute one". Mark said. 'Cu-cute". Jackson stuttered. 'No offense but your brother looks like shit". Mark said.

Jackson covered his face in order not to laugh. 'Anyway... They need help and your helping them". Mr. Wang said. 'With what?". Mark asked and Mr. Wang fills him in about what happen. 'Not Kym! You damn disappointment". Mark glared at Jackson. 'Sorry". Jackson bowed. 'And werewolves huh?". Mark rubs his chin.

'I hate them more then y'all so I'm in". Mark said. 'Excellent, you all have access to anything you want here... And Jackson". Jackson looks at his dad. 'Don't come back without her". Mr. Wang hissed and Jackson nodded. 'Ok". Mr. Wang walks out the room and everyone looks at Jackson. 'Are you ok?". Jin asked. 'I'm ok". Jackson grinned.

'Stop wasting time". Mark claps his hands. 'Mark is right, we need to find them". Namjoon said. 'That's what I'm talking about!". Mark cheers.

'Let's murder some bitches!".