Transfer | 1

You groaned.  Today was your first day going to the new high school just around the block.  Your parents decided to move houses after your father found a more stable job in this city area.  For you, that just meant a whole lot of pain moving schools and making new friends.

You grimaced as the sun seeped through your eyelids.  "Is it already morning?"  You used your hand to cover the overwhelming amount of sunlight and thrashed around in your bed.  Annoyed would be an understatement of how you felt right now.

Yawning, you sat up in your bed and stared at your closet for one whole minute.  "I guess this is really happening to me," you mumbled.

You wore your pink bunny slippers and trudged all the way to the bathroom.  Sighing, you grabbed your red toothbrush and started getting ready for school.  

After taking care of your hygiene, you walked over to your small, wooden wardrobe to take out your school uniform.  The outfit was composed of a long sleeved  burgundy shirt accompanied with a dark grey skirt. 

Because it was quite cold outside, you wore a white scarf in hopes of not catching a cold

Because it was quite cold outside, you wore a white scarf in hopes of not catching a cold.  You took a glance of the clock. 7:45.

"Oh my gosh.  I only have 5 minutes to get to school and in class on time!"  You bolted out your room and bid your confused parents good bye.

"No no no no no noooooo!  I can't be late for my first day.  I didn't think I slept that much!"

You ran like never before.  The wind slapped your face and your legs were starting to melt and malfunction.  After what seemed like an hour of running, you were met with the enormous black gates of the school and a sign that said, Bighit High School.

Glancing at your watch, you saw that there were 2 minutes left for you to get to your class.  The only problem was.  The gates were locked.  Panicked, you frantically looked around for any security guards in charge of opening and closing the entrance.  When you couldn't find any, you started banging hard on the entrance, hoping that someone would hear you.

Nothing worked, you couldn't see anybody on the campus and no authorities seemed to be roaming outside.  "This can't be happening.  I won't believe this.  Let me innnnnnnnnn."

After banging and shaking the gates for a while, a hand grabbed your shoulder and pinned you against the high brick wall.  

"First day here, sweetheart?"  The boy staring back at you was absolutely breath taking.  He had large, doe eyes and a cute nose.  His adorable cheeks and bunny teeth were staring at you.  But you weren't the type to fall for handsome people.  

You stared right back at him and said, "Yes, it is in fact my first day here.  Now get off me you pervert."  With that said, you shoved him hard and away from you.

"Wow, aren't you the feisty type."  The boy only chuckled, showing off his charming smile.  

"Why thank you, now tell me how to get in."  You rolled your eyes and started walking off to find staff members that could possibly help you get in.  You were stopped when his muscular hand grabbed your wrist.

"What are you doing?"  You looked at him weirdly and shook off his hand.  

"If you want to sneak in unnoticed, don't try asking for help."  He looked at you like you were an idiot.

"Okay smart stuff, how do we get in?  Seems like this is a normal thing for you."

"Call me Jungkook.  Jeon Jungkook.  And no, this isn't a normal thing for me."  He stammered a little bit at the end, and his ears turned pink.

You only laughed at his cute reaction.  "Uh huh, sure it isn't.  Now how do we get in?"

"Simple, we climb over the wall."  

"Are you crazy?  It's over 8 feet, it's gonna be so hard to get up!"  

"You know what else is hard?  My abs."

"Shut up fuckboy.  Now help me up."  

"Okay as long as you help me up too."  Jungkook kneeled down, and grasped both of his hands together forming a step.  Hesitantly, you stepped onto his hands, and ledged your hand onto one of the rigid bricks.  

"Wow, I never took you for a lace girl."  Jungkook looked amused.

"What do you mean?"  You looked at him confused.

"I could see up your skirt you know?"  

You blushed and kicked Jungkook's chest with your shoes.  "You pervert!"  Wanting to get away from him as quick as possible, you heaved yourself up onto the wall.

"Now babygirl, it's your turn to help me."  Because he was so tall, he only needed someone to pull his hand for him to get up.  Jungkook stretches his hand it, waiting for you to grab it.  Instead you slapped it away.

"Bye bye fuckboy."  With that you stuck your tongue out and leaped down onto the grainy cement.  Your ankle hurt quite a bit from the long fall and your hands were scratched from using them as a breaking barrier, but you weren't too worried about that and rushed to your class.

"That bitch.  She left me here alone.  She was lowkey kind of hot though."  No what am I thinking.  She was only okay.  Not up to my standard.

And with that, Jungkook grabbed onto the same rigid stone and lept up.

You'll pay for that, and you won't be able to walk away.  I'll make sure you won't.

To be continued...