Avoiding You | 22

Jungkook's POV:

"Jeon Jungkook, are you okay?"

She was looking at me confused.  Suddenly, I got nervous.  "Y-yeah, I'm fine.  Why are you asking?"

"I don't know, you seem a bit off."  Y/N frowned when she said that and I felt bad.  But I can't just say, yeah I'm avoiding you because I had a wet dream and came in your bed.

"You don't talk as much anymore."  She pouted and my heart started beating faster.  'What is this feeling?'

"I um, just have a headache, that's all."  I gave her a reassuring smile before starting to walk again.

"Okay," I heard her mumble.  She started walking next to me again but she didn't try talking to me.  For some reason, that made me sad.  I felt like I wanted her to talk.  I missed her witty comments and insults.  

'I'm just attached to her as a friend.  Yeah.'

The rest of the walk was silent.  When we finally reached the high school, we went our separate ways.  I felt really bad because I knew she probably didn't have many friends being new, but I couldn't find the courage to be around her.

Y/N's POV:

Jungkook has been acting really weird today.  It's like he's avoiding me at all costs.  I know for certain that he doesn't have a headache.  Even though I hate to admit it, I miss his flirty remarks and funny comments.  I don't have many friends either.

Although I do have Bangtan, Jungkook is likely hanging out with them and I know he probably doesn't want to see me.  It hurt me to think this, but was he embarrassed or uncomfortable because we slept together?

Is he perhaps disgusted?  I don't know, I didn't want to think that he was that type of person, but why else would he avoid me?

I didn't want to walk our separate ways, but if Ji Woo saw me with him again, I'd probably get killed. 

"Great, my day is starting off so well," I sighed out.  I went to my locker to get my books ready for English when Ji Woo blocked my way.

I just rolled my eyes.  I was tired of what she was doing.  "Excuse me, I need to get my books."  I stepped to the side to try and walk around her but she just blocked my path again.

"Now listen here b*tch.  You keep coming to school with Jungkook.  What's going on between you too?"  She glared at you.  We were surrounded by people so she couldn't possibly attack me in broad daylight when teachers were still walking around on campus.  Knowing that made me more confident.

"Look here Ji Woo.  There's nothing  going on between the two of us.  He doesn't like me, and I don't like him."  I felt my conscious eat away at me.  'Why do I feel this way, it's not like I lied,'  I thought.

She stared at me up and down and then narrowed her eyes at my face.  "You're absolutely right, he wouldn't like a girl like you."  Ji Woo poked your chest hard as she emphasized the word you.

Then, she turned around and flipped her hair into your face.  I just secretly glared at her.  'What was that even for?  Your hair smells like a billion chemicals.'   I just laughed and continued to get my supplies.

The bell rang and I walked into the English classroom.  Jungkook, not so surprisingly, wasn't here.  Chuckling, I said, "I guess he'll be late."  I just took a seat and got our my pencil case to prepare for the lesson.

Five minutes after class starts, Jungkook bursts in.  "Where have you been Mr. Jeon?"  Miss. Lee was acting as if she disapproved of his behavior, but in reality, I could see the joy basically drip off of each word she was giving him.

"S-Sorry," he said panting.  "I was in the restroom."  I didn't believe him, he had already used the restroom at my place before we left and that was only ten minutes ago.  Jungkook was lying a lot today and I didn't know why.

"Jungkook, where were you, actually."  I furrowed my eyebrows at him but he just shrugged.  "I actually was using the restroom."  He was panting real hard, his cheeks were flushed and he was sweating.  If I wasn't already annoyed at him, I would've said that he looked pretty handsome.

Even though I didn't believe him, I just nodded at his response.  'The bathroom isn't that far away from here.  You could walk to it from here and it'd be a thirty second walk.  Jungkook is also an athlete, so he wouldn't be sweating after that short of walk.  He's lying.'

But then that wouldn't explain why he looked so worn out and tired.  There's something that he's hiding from me.  I didn't want to pressure him into telling me what it was since I hated people doing that to me.  The rest of English was spent in silence.

Jungkook's POV:

I was being honest with her, I truly was in the restroom.  Just not doing what she thought I was doing.  I don't what was happening to me, but I kept getting turned on just thinking about her.  She did have a nice body if I was being honest.

I rushed to the restroom to take care of Kookie Jr. and it was one of the most pleasurable moments I've ever had.  I didn't care if I was late at all.  I still ran to the class to give her the impression that I was accidentally late but I don't think that she believed me.

It doesn't bother me because she's too innocent to think that I'd do that.  We didn't talk to each other at all during English which slightly bothered me, but it was for the best since I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to see my member rise before her eyes.

It was finally time to leave for P.E.  I thought that I would be able to stay out of her way but no.  The one day that Mr. Kim wanted the males and females together just had to be this day.  I ended up getting Y/N as my partner because our last names were the closest to each other.

Y/N's POV:

"Great," I muttered.  "It's time to walk over to the idiot again."  I was happy to be partners with him because I knew he's a good athlete, but he's been avoiding me so I don't think that our time together would be spent happily.

As I was walking to do stretches with Jungkook, Ji Woo stopped me.  "You better not try anything, b*tch."  Before she left, she stepped on my foot.  I waited until she was completely out of my view to touch my now bruised foot.  I let out a hiss.  'Does she have spikes on the bottom of her soles or something?  That hurt like hell.'

I could see Jungkook from the corner of my eye so I quickly straightened my back and gave him a smile.  "H-hey Jungkook."  I simply just waved at him and he waved to me back.

I frowned, he usually gives more reaction, but I couldn't complain.  I have my bad days too where I don't even care about what others think.

He started doing the stretches first and his muscular body was really showing.  His muscular arms and well built legs were flexing in front of me and I couldn't take my eyes off them.  I didn't want to be perceived as a creep so I just quickly started doing stretches too.

Jungkook's POV: 

I didn't want to stare at her body any more so I just started doing the stretches first.  I really hope that she didn't notice my nervousness.  I was bending down to touch my feet and I could see her copy what I was doing.  I tried real hard not to look, but it was too difficult.

She couldn't touch her feet because of her long, flawless legs.  At our school, girls had to wear tang tops for P.E.  It would be a good idea because they looked cute in it, but not at this moment.  Since she was bending down, her chest was exposed.  I could already guess what cup type she was.  

My pants were already getting a bit tight. 

"So are we going to keep doing this?"

To be Continued...