Back to Normal | 25

Y/N's POV:

There was a strong pain in my head and it hurt like crazy.   "W-what is this?"  I groaned and shakily sat up from where I was.  Clutching my head, I observed the room I was in.  'It's Jungkook's room.  And that means I got drunk.'  

"No," I whined.  I didn't get to hear his answer.  My plan back fired.  'Why can't I just monitor my drinking well?'   I walked out of his room and slowly snuck down the stairs.  I could see the back of Jungkook in the kitchen.

"I hear you ya know?  You can come out from where you're hiding."  Jungkook turned his head and flashed me a smirk.  Rolling my eyes, I walked over to his kitchen counter.  I felt nauseous and boy let me tell you, it was awful.  

My body was unstable and my vision was slightly blurred so I stumbled every couple steps.  "Bad hangover?"  

I was surprised.  The boy was back to normal.  "Yeah, really  bad, like really bad you know?"  I decided to not question him about it because I could risk the chance of making things awkward again.

"I could tell.  You went ham yesterday with the alcohol."  I could hear him chuckling. 

"It's not my fault my body can't control itself."  

"I don't know, it kind of is."  I just glared at him.  "Well it was kinda your fault I did that," I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, it was nothing.  Anyways, what're you trying to make?"

Jungkook just scoffed.  "Trying to make?  What do you mean trying to make?  My specialty is making hangover soup."

I laughed and walked over to where the pot was.  Leaning down, I caught a whiff of it.  It smelled surprisingly good.  "Like what you're smelling?"  Jungkook was right behind you, his hands on your shoulder and his face in the crook of your neck.

The feeling you had before was coming back and this time, it was stronger.  Really  strong.  "Y-yeah, you did a good job."  I backed away from him and pretended to grab some bowls.  

'Do I like him?  That's not possible.  Only as a friend.  Only a friend Y/N.'

"I knew you'd say that.  I'm the golden maknae after all," he said proudly pointing at himself.

"Umm, you're not golden or the youngest."  I was only joking with him, I knew that he was pretty much good with everything.

"I'm the youngest in our group.  Bangtan, you know them.  Looks like you guys have gotten closer."  He was blowing on the soup to make it cool down, smiling.

"Well, yeah, we have."  I was all giddy inside.  Since I was constantly moving around, I never bothered to make friends.  When I became friends with Jungkook and the rest of Bangtan, I was always happy.

They made my time worth while.  They cared and protected me.  They were the source of my happiness.

"Look's like you're happy from something," Jungkook said smirking.

"I'm just in a good mood," I said as a matter of factly.  I finished up with the soup and brought it over to the sink.  "Anyways, you better finish eating because we only fifteen minutes left."

"You just eat too fast."  Jungkook brought the bowl up to his face and hurriedly gulped down the liquid.  He grabbed his backpack and my hand, dragging us to his front door.

The feeling in my stomach just erupted from his touch, I wanted to keep feeling it, but at the same time, I didn't want to.  It was all so new and sudden.

I slipped my hand out of his and covered up what I did by opening the door.  "Ladies first," I joked.

"Yah, I'm older than you so learn to respect your elders."

"Yeah, you are old you stupid cow."  I stuck my tongue out at him and ran into his car.

Jungkook opened his car door and raised his eyebrow at me.  "Oh, so you're coming along too?"  He was smirking as he leaned against the car frame.

I was blushing from his staring but managed to compose myself.  "Well no duh, how else am I going to get to school," I said rolling my eyes.  "You can't just leave me here."

Jungkook laughed and plopped himself on the car seat.  "I could just leave you hear like someone  did.  But I'm not mean so I won't."

"Look here Mr. that happened on the first day of school when I didn't  know what kind of person you were."  I looked at him defensively, crossing my arms.

"And now that you know me, do you like the type of person I am?"  His gaze at me was sharp and it made me extremely nervous.

"W-well, I um, I guess  you could be okay at times."  I broke our eye contact and pretended to look outside the window as the car drove.

"Hmm, sometimes.  Well what about the other times?"  

"The other times being with you is like literal hell.  Don't even remind me about those other times," I said glaring at him.  He was only wearing his school uniform but he looked good.  The wind blowing past his hair and the way he concentrated on the road made me feel a type of way.

Jungkook chuckled and stopped the car.  "We're here now princess."  He pulled his key out and got out of the car.  I did the same and walked out.  "You can walk in first, I'll be looking around the neighborhood."  I was lying, I didn't want to be seen with him.  His obsessive fan girls would kill me.

"Well, okay?  Weird thing to do, but okay."  He raised his eyebrow at me but left to go in first.  I stood there for a good five minutes before walking in.  "Let's just hope that nobody saw that," I said under my breath.

I still got stares, but the gossip had lessened down a bit.  My mood immediately became brighter.  The rest of the day went by smoothly, Ji Woo would still give me threats but no physical contact.  I spent a lot of my time around Bangtan and that repelled Ji Woo's bullying by a lot.  

"Guys, Jungkook's birthday is approaching soon," Namjoon said.

Jungkook had gone to the washroom so we were able to talk without him hearing.

"Well, what should we do?" Jin asked.

"A party, he'd love that.  A secret one!"  Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

"You better keep your mouth shut Tae if you don't want to ruin the surprise," Yoongi whispered furiously.

Hobi just laughed with Jimin as the two of them hit Taehyung playfully.

"What should I get him?"  I asked.  Truth was, I had an idea of what Jungkook wanted.  He's been mentioning this game for a lot of our conversations and I was thinking of getting it for him.  I just wanted his friend's confirmation before I dropped my whole bank account buying this thing.

I've known him for the least amount of time so the least I could do was know more about his interests.

"Well, Jungkook really likes games.  He's the competitive type of guy you know?"  Jimin said.  "He'd be really happy if you just got him a game."

I internally squealed.  'Yes, I already know what I'm going to get him.  Why the heck am I so excited right now?'

Before I could thank Jimin, Jungkook had returned, squeezing himself between me and Taehyung.  I glared at him but he sent me a cute bunny smile that melted my heart.

'I guess I can't get mad at him for too long.'

To be Continued...