Detention Pt 2 | 3

"I'm glad to see that you both have warmed up to each other."  Miss. Lee approaches the two of you, sneering.  You seperate from Jungkook immediately.  The awkward atmosphere, filling the air.

"You two, take a seat and do homework.  I'll be leaving and coming back when the two hours are up."  With that said, the annoying lady walked out of the classroom, shutting the door.

You sighed with frustration.  "Ugh, this is my first day here too."  

"Don't worry princess, that teacher's notorious for handing out detentions like candy.  You'll get used to it."  Jungkook smiled at you, and for the first time, you felt relieved that he was there.

You smiled back before getting out your homework.  It's only the first day but I've accumulated so much homework.  Before getting started, you put your chestnut hair into a high ponytail and took out your pencil pouch.

"Let's both get started with homework Jungkook, at least we're still able to use our time wisely."

Not even a minute passes, and he starts fooling around.

"Yah, stop it.  Don't throw stuff at me unless you want your dick chopped off."

Instead of listening to you, Jungkook only laughed.  "Then what'll I use to woo you in bed?"

You blushed hard.  "Don't even dream fuckboy, there's no way I'm getting in bed with you."  You glared at him and then proceeded to kick him in his balls.

Caught off guard with your action, he lost balance from his seat and tumbled down, crutching his crotch.  You could here him emit groans of pain.  "That hurt you know?"  

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you.  It's not like I knew it was going to hurt," you said sarcastically.  You weren't in the mood to joke around anymore since you weren't necessarily excited to get whipped by your parents.

Instead of paying attention to the groaning boy, you averted your focus to doing the mound of homeowrk you had.

Jungkook's POV:

She kind of looks cute focused.  No she's not cute, what are you even talking about Jungkook?

The kick really hurt, you weren't going to lie.  But you didn't want to show her your pain becausae you were known for being manly.

Y/N not paying attention to you did hurt your ego if you were being honest.  She was the first ever girl to not be attracted to you.  And damn were you not used to it.

I'll just do whatever I can to get her attention.

Swiftly, I snaked my leg under her seat and nudged her legs.  There was no response, she was still concentrating.  Okay, that didn't work.  I'll just try something else.  

Dramatically, you got up from where you were lying and inched your way towards the disheveled seat.  Despite hating homework, you got it out and started working on it.  The plan was to be confused, which wouldn't be difficult at all, and ask for her help.

"Y/N, I don't get this, can you help me?"  

Y/N's POV: 

Y/N, can you help me?  Oh gosh, he just asked for help.  The english homework was relatively easy, so you questioned why he needed help.  Lol just kidding, what'd I expect, he's not the brightest tool in the shed.

Although you were hesitating to help him, you had a feeling that he genuinely needed help.  Slowly, you turned your head towards his direction.  Sighing you said, "Fine, I'll help, but under one condition.  Don't try to pull any flirty crap with me."

Jungkook's POV:

As expected the plan worked, she agreed.  I wasn't expecting the condition though.  Without any consciounce, Jungkook thought to himself, The way she said that was kind of sexy.

Y/N started leaning close.  Really  close.  So close that I could feel her hair on my shoulder and feel her breath on the side of my face.  She then proceeded to grab the pencil out of my hand and explain the question and how to approach it.  Surprisingly, I listened for once.  There's just something about her voice that makes me enticed to listen to her.

It's so silky and smooth, sweet and gentle.  The way her eyelashes flutter when she's confused and the way her pale cheecks get red when it's too hot.  Don't even get me started on her plump, rose pink lips.  There's something about her in general that I'm attracted to.  Everytime I look at her, I get this feeling in my stomach and this clench on my chest, and I like it.

Y/N's POV: 

"Okay, so that's how you approach this type of question."  You turned your head to look and him while he was cutely trying to answer the question himself.  Unknowingly, you smiled to yourself.

"So would this be an accpetable answer?" Jungkook asked.  His big brown doe like eyes stared at you, waiting for your answer.  "Y-yeah, that, uh, would be a good answer actually."

Stop it. Stop stuttering Y/N.  You were in the middle of mentally scolding yourself when Jungkook thanked you.  

"Thanks for helping me Y/N, I actually understand now thanks to you!"  He smiled wide, showing his adorable bunny teeth and flashing off his cute lips.

"N-no problem Jungkook.  I'll be here if you still need help."  

No One's POV:

Two hours have passed, both you and Jungkook had finished up homework and were talking like friends.  To your surprise, you two hit off really well, having more things in common than what you were expecting.

"Pfft, your brother did that to you?"  You were laughing uncontrollably, almost falling off of your chair.

"Yeah, he did.  And I was so-" before Jungkook could finish his story, Miss. Lee entered the classroom.

"You guys are free to go now, try not to be such troublemakers next time."  She pointed towards the door, gesturing you two to leave.

Before leaving the classroom, you shot her a sheepish grin, making her shocked.

10 minutes later...

"She was so shocked, it was like she saw a smile for the first time."  

"Really?"  Jungkook decided to walk you home since it was starting to get late, and soon, you guys reached your house.

"Anyways Jungkook, thanks for walking me here, see ya tomorrow fuckboy."  Before closing the door, you stuck out your tongue and waved goodbye.

"Bye ya little brat!" Jungkook waved goodbye.  He enjoyed the time spent with you much to his dismay.  Guess it's time to go to my home now.  Jungkook sighed but smiled.  It had been a long time ever since he genuinely had a good time.

To be continued...