Detention | 2

"Shit shit shit shit," you mumbled.  I don't know where I'm going, I don't even know my way around this school.  You started running at lightning speed.  Turning corners and running past classroom doors.

"Ugh, no, where's the English building?"  You were tired of running around and decided to sit down on a red bench.  "I kinda wish I didn't leave Jungkook back there."

"Did I hear someone call my name?"  Jungkook smirked at you and took a seat on the benches.  His hand wrapped around your waist, and his head moved closer to your ear.  

"You should really say my name more often, especially in bed," he breathed out.  His hot breath tickled your skin and you'd be lying if you weren't getting turned on.

"Get away from me fuckboy."  You glared at him and was getting ready to leave him. 

"Do I see someone blushing?"  He smirked once more and wrapped his arms around your waist.  

"I wasn't blushing, I was just red from running okay!"  You grabbed his arms and ripped them off of your body.  He only raised his eyebrows at you.  "Look, I'm new here, please just show me where the English building is."  There was a hint of desperation in your voice.  You were embarrassed to ask for help, especially asking Jungkook of all people, but you cared a lot about school since you wanted to help your parents out.

"Hmm.  Should I?  I mean, you left me there without helping."  He cocked his eyebrow arrogantly at you before eyeing you up and down.

"I'm sorry. But you were able to make it up just fine you liar.  You just wanted to see up my skirt."

At your remark, Jungkook blushed.  "I didn't purposely see up your skirt okay?  It's not my fault you're wearing one."  His ears, as you suspected, turned bright red.

"Oh, is the fuckboy turning shy now at seeing someone's panties?" You only could laugh at his adorableness. 

"Okay fine, I'll show you where it is, just don't tell anyone," he frantically said.  He grabbed your hand and started running.

"Yah, I can get there by myself, no need to be so touchy pervert."  You tried to escape the boy's iron grip.

"I know, I just wanted to hold your hand babygirl."  You turned red and couldn't say anything because of the immense heat filling you up.

After around a minute of running, you guys reached the English building.  Panting, you let go of his hand.  "You can leave now," you said, gasping for air.  

"What do you mean leave, I have the same class."  

You furrowed your eyebrows together.  "You mean I could've just followed you without going through all that trouble?"  You could tell he was trying to stifle his laughter.

"Ugh, I really hate you." Before entering the classroom, you made sure to step on his foot real hard.  

Upon entering the room, the chatter went silent.  "Miss. Y/N, where have you been?"  You froze at the sound of her voice.  Your eyes darted everywhere.  "U-uh, you see, the um, the gates were kinda locked-"

Right as you tried to explain, Jungkook walks in, clearly unbothered by the whole situation.  "Hm, so we have two troublemakers this year."  Miss. Lee glared at the both you.  

"Both of you, detention after school!"  You were shocked at the cruel punishment.  It wasn't your fault the school didn't open the gate.  You were annoyed at the lady and couldn't face her any longer.  You went to take a seat, but felt people staring at you.

Don't these people know that it's rude to stare?  You rolled your eyes and sat down.  Jungkook to your dismay sat down right beside you.  "Choose a different seat you idiot," you ferociously whispered.  "Can't, these seats are made alphabetically."

You widened your eyes in horror as you realized the rest of the school year was to be spent with this moron.

Throughout the whole class period, Jungkook never failed to annoy you.  He jabbed you with his pencil, through papers at you, and made you flustered a whole bunch.

"Just stop it will you?" You glared daggers at Jungkook but he only chuckled in return.  "You should get used to it, cause we're going to be spending a whole lot of time together babe."

Frick, detention.  I forgot about it.  You mentally groaned.  Soon enough, the end of the day was approaching and it was time for you to return to Miss. Lee's classroom.

Not to your surprise, Jungkook was already there before you.  He was leaning against the classroom door, holding his phone.  Jungkook was wearing black jeans with a white t-shirt tucked into the hem of his pants.  His face looked concentrated on the black device he was holding.  

He looks hot.  NO what am I even saying!  Y/N snap out of it, I know it was a long day for you but don't let fatigue get to you!

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jungkook smirked at you when your eyes met his.  "Like what you're seeing babe?"  He started walking towards you.

"I wasn't staring at you, I was looking at something in the background," you stuttered out.  You kept retreating backwards to get away from him, but soon, your back bumped into a water fountain.

Your heart started beating extremely fast when Jungkook leaned in, his mouth, gradually getting closer to your lips.

"You're so cute when you stutter and blush babe," he whispered seductively.  

He then leaned in.

To be continued...