Hangover | 12

Y/N's POV:

'Something smells good.'   I was in a bundle of something.  The warmth comforting me.  I felt safe and secure.  My eyes fluttered opened to see myself wrapped up in someone's arms.  Looking up, I saw Jungkook.  My heart started beating super fast, it's rhyme matching the pace of breathes.  

I was getting extremely hot, the fluttery feeling enveloping me whole.  "What happened?"  I muttered to myself.  I then remembered us drinking while watching the movie, but nothing came back to me after that.  'I must've accidentally fell asleep again.'  

I didn't want to die of a heat stroke so I gently got out of Jungkook's grasp and started heading down stairs.  Before I headed down, I placed a blanket over Jungkook and made sure he was leaning against the headboard instead of just sitting up out of nowhere.  I unknowingly smiled.  'He looks cute.  Like a bunny.'

As soon as I left his embrace, I, for some reason, felt empty and surprisingly, lonely. "What is this feeling? Why were we sleeping together?" I asked, my whole face heating up.

I decided to make breakfast for the both of us since Jungkook had kindly let you stay over. To be completely honest, that was one of the best nights you've ever had, but the aftermath of it was extremely painful. I felt like throwing up and I had a headache piercing through my skull. 'So this is a hangover,' I thought, grimacing.

Slightly massaging my head, I walked over to his fridge and prepared the ingredients that I would need to make soup. The recipe was quite simple and quick, it was something you could make in around thirty minutes allowing Jungkook and you plenty of time to eat and head to school.

Jungkook's POV:

'What's this lack of warmth?' I fluttered my eyes opened to see my body leaning against the headboard.  My arms hugging myself.  'Where's Y/N?'  I struggled agaisnt the sleep that was attempting to wash over me, and got out of bed.  "Did she leave?" I asked myself.  I don't know why, but I immediantly felt sad and lonely.

I rushed down the stairs, my hair flying all over the place, my clothes looking disheveled.  Almost falling off one of the steps, I head down to see Y/N cooking.  I smiled to myself and chuckled.  Before making my way towards her, I decided to tidy up my appearance.  I don't know why I wanted to look presentable in front of her, but I did.

I brushed my teeth and made sure my breath smelled fresh.  I changed out of my pajamas and into a black t-shirt and black camo joggers.  Facing the mirror, I thought, 'I look good.'   A smirk was creeping up on my face before I noticed my bed hair.  It looked like I dived into a dumpster and got back out only to fall through a thousand tree branches.  My hair was all over the place.

Frantically, I tried to neaten up the bird's nest on my head.  I combed it with all my might and tried to style it nicely with some hair gel but it never seemed to look right.  "Aish, why is this so difficult.  Why am I even doing this?  Why do I care?  Y/N's just like any other girl.  She's not Ji Woo either."  With that, Jungkook ruffled up his brown, chestnut hair and plopped on a black cap to match his whole outfit theme.

I don't know why, but I found myself excited to rush down the stairs and greet Y/N.  When I finally reached the last floor, I found her setting the table with bowls and spoons.  "Alright, time to wake up the baby bunny," Y/N said before smiling to herself.

My cheeks warmed up to her nickname.  Before she could see me, I hid behind the other side of the staircase.  My head peeked out of the structure and I could see her approaching the stairs.  When she got near, I jumped out and scared her.

She screamed loudly and stumbled back.  I caught her waist and held her hands before she could hit the floor.  If we were actors in a movie, we would've been the perfect couple, because the pose we were in was so cliche.

Red was present on her cheeks.  "W-what was t-that for?"  She said stuttering cutely.  Y/N got out of my arms and looked shocked.

"I just felt like scaring the crap outta you," I replied, shrugging.  "Your reaction was so cute that I might just do it again."  

"Yah," she said pouting.  "I almost fell and died." 

"But you didn't.  Cause this sexy man," I said as I flexed my muscles.  "Saved you."

Y/N rolled her eyes and folded her arms.  "Uh, but in case you just forgot, you're  the one that made me fall."

I only chuckled and started walking towards the kitchen counter.  "How's your hangover?"

"H-how'd you know?"  She was struggling to keep up with my long strides.  

"I mean, after drinking a couple times, I'd be lying if I never experienced that pain."  I smiled at her and handed her a medication.

She eyed it a couple times before taking it from my hand.  "Are you trying to kill me?"  She asked, her eyebrows cocked up.

"You idiot.  It's a painkiller for your hangover."

"O-oh, I, uh, um.  Thanks?"  She was stumbling over her words before her eyes widened.  "Oh yeah, I made breakfast.  I'm assuming that you have a hangover too so I made soup."

"Nope.  I have a high alcohol tolerance unlike someone  who drank their heart out yesterday."  I stared at her and she slowly turned a dark crimson color.

"N-no I didn't.  I just drank a little bit and went to sleep that's all.  You can't fool me," she said confidently.

"Mhmm, you want to bet on that?"  I smirked at her scared face and pulled out my phone.  I clicked on each one of the videos and showed them to her.

"Jungkookie, stay with meeeeeeeeeeee.  I won't sleep without youuuuuuuuuu."

She looked at the video in horror.  "Wanna see more?"  

"No," she breathed out, looking as if she saw a ghost.  "Now give that to me."

She jumped up and tried to snatch the device out of my hand.  "Nuh uh babygirl, this is pure entertainment.  I can't just let you delete it like that."

"No one can see that," she said panting as she struggled to reach the height of my arm.  Pouting, she climbed up on one of the stools and tried to take my phone.  All her leaning and moving made the piece of furniture wobble and Y/N came tumbling down.

"Y/N!  Watch out!" 

To be Continued...