Movie "Date" | 56

author's note: okay so i'm sorry for inserting this here. but for those who already read the previous chapter, i changed it up a bit so it's not completely the same. i don't think you need to reread it to understand what happens in this chapter. i just added a couple things that thicken the plot and help explain certain things. i'll probably delete this after a week. thanks for reading! now on with the chapter :)

Jungkook's POV: 

We just arrived at the movie theater and I was already releasing pools of sweat.  I was so nervous.  

'Just act normal Jungkook.  Be calm.'

"So," I said nervously.  "You wanna watch Spiderman: Far from Home?"  

Y/N looked at me and grinned.  "Sure, I heard it was good." 

Rubbing my neck, I said, "Yeah, me too.  I, um, I heard it was good too."  

We both just looked awkwardly at the ground until I gathered the confidence to actually initiate something.  I slipped my hand into hers and dragged her towards the ticket booth.

Her eyes widened and she looked so adorable caught off guard that I cracked a smile.

"W-where are we going?" she said, catching her breath.

"To the ticket booth dummy, where else would we get our tickets?" I teased.

"Yah, well if you didn't just randomly dragged me somewhere, maybe I would've known," she said, cutely pouting.

"You probably would've gotten lost in the crowd if I didn't hold your hand."

"Hey," Y/N whined.  "No I wouldn't."

After a couple seconds, we arrived at the booth.

"Can I get two tickets for Spiderman: Far from Home?"

"Yes sir.  Where do you want to be seated?  The white seats are available while the red are taken."

I studied the computer screen for a moment before I picked the middle row.  It hurts your eyes to sit in the front, and the back seats are obviously more far away from the screen.

"Hey, Y/N, you okay with these seats?" I asked, nudging her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm okay with anything."  That's what I loved about her.  She was always so simple, in a good way.  She's grateful for anything and isn't picky like other girls.  

"Okay then, I'll have these two seats ma'am."  The lady handed me two tickets.

"That'll be $30 sir."  I was in the middle of grabbing my wallet when Y/N extended her hand with a money.

"Y/N, I'll pay."

"No, you always pay.  Let me pay for once this time!"

"I'll just pay one more time," I whispered.

"No!  I'm paying," she said stubbornly.

After what seemed like an eternity of arguing, I grabbed her other arm and pulled it so that she landed face first into my chest.  I then quickly slipped my credit card to the lady.

"Please take mines," I mouthed to her.  She smiled and nodded in understanding.

Y/N was struggling against my grip until I unwrapped my arms.

"Yah, I wanted to pay!" she exclaimed, flicking my forehead.

"Ouch, what'd you do that for?" I asked, rubbing my forehead.

"Ask yourself, you basically strangled me.  You could go to jail for that."

"If I did you'd visit me everyday right?"