Janitor's Closet | 19

Third Person POV:

"Let me carry it."  Jungkook's hands latched onto yours and gently pried them off of the bucket handles.  The moment both of your hands touched, you felt a ripple go through your body.  Flustered, you backed your hand away from his.

Jungkook grabbed the bucket easily with one hand, his bicep expanding.  You didn't want to stare, but your eyes were stuck on his muscular body.  You shook your head and turned your back on him.

"I-I'll um, go get the sponges."  With that, you fled from the boy and raced to the janitor's closet where the sponges were kept.

"Cute," Jungkook whispered, chuckling as he watched your figure clumsily bolted away.

"What was that feeling?  It felt good," you muttered to yourself.  You continued to look at your hand and touched the spot that he touched.

'He was cute to help me,"  Y/N thought.  "No, no, he's not cute," you said pinching yourself.

Y/N was unaware of this, but Jungkook was walking right behind her, hearing her mumble things to herself and shake her head.

'She's adorable,'  he thought unconsciously.  When he noticed that she was about to turn around, Jungkook stepped a couple feet back to make it seem like he wasn't observing her.

Y/N looked relieved for a moment before turning back. 'He didn't hear me talk to myself.'    You breathed out a sigh of relief and proceeded to open the old, chipped closet door.   It squeaked a lot before halting to a stop.

You knew that ghosts and other scary mythical creatures weren't real, but it still scared you that it was dark.  You looked around for a light switch but there was none.  'There's nothing to be scared of.  Just get the sponges.'   Y/N squinted her eyes, adjusting to the dark environment before spotting the sponges ledged onto the top shelf.  

'Why would they put them on the top shelf,'  you thought groaning.  You were too short to reach it, there was also no stool for you to stand on.  "Jungkook's already getting the bucket, I should at least be able to get some measly sponges," Y/N said.  You started jumping up and down, your arms extending as far as they could to at least touch the shelf.

Your jumping sounds must've masked the sound of Jungkook letting the bucket down onto the floor because you weren't aware of when he came.  You kept jumping until you came to a stop.  There was a towel on the floor and you slipped on it.  Y/N closed her eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came.  Instead, she landed into Jungkook's chest.

"You pabo, you should've just asked for help when you're literally too short to reach the bottom shelf," Jungkook said, his arms on your shoulder.

You were secured in between his body, he was basically back hugging you.  You were blushing too much, so you tried to escape but because his arms were reaching for the sponges, you were stuck.  Y/N was squirming a lot to show that she wanted to leave.

"S-Stop moving so m-much," he said, his breath hitching.  He let out what sounded like a groan.  "D-did I hurt you?"  You were worried and turned to face him.  His face was red and he was sweating.  You were about to touch his forehead when he backed away from you nervously.  "H-here are the sponges," Jungkook said, rubbing the back of his neck.  

He placed the sponges in your hand and quickly scurried out of the closet.  'What's up with him?'

Jungkook's POV:

I was getting hot in the janitor's closet alone with Y/N.  She was a lot shorter than me, so her butt was right below my crotch.  I was trying to get the sponges, but she kept squirming so much.  I was getting turned on so much because she was wiggling her butt on my growing crotch.  I asked her to stop in order to control myself.