Pleasure | 51

Jungkook's POV:

'Oh gosh, that was so embarrassing.  Y/N saw me naked!  In her closet!'   

It was obviously embarrassing to be naked, but what was more embarrassing was that she found me sitting in her closet, covered in her clothes.  I wanted to die of humiliation.

'Good job Jungkook, you basically ruined your chance with her already.'

Sighing, I got out of her closet and fixed up the clothes that were disheveled.  There was no need for a towel now since all her clothes basically soaked up the water.  I changed into the pair of clothes she gave me and dragged myself to where Y/N was.

Y/N's POV:

'Why would you do that Y/N?  He said to not come and yet you went and opened the door anyway!'   

I was mentally scolding myself when the sound of footsteps snapped me out of my trance.

Small snuggly Jungkook was walking towards me.  I wanted to run up to him and give him big hug and then squeeze his cute cheeks, but of course, I couldn't.

So I stayed right where I was and just waited for him to sit down in front of me.

'Don't make this awkward Y/N, forget about that incident.'

"So um, you wanna head to my room and watch the movie?" I suggested, rubbing my neck.

"S-sure, let's go," he murmered.

The both of us quietly walked back to my room and I silently started the movie.

Third Person POV:

Y/N and Jungkook didn't talk to each other at all.  An awkward tension filled the air as the two of them sat next to each other, quietly observing the movie.  In an attempt to make things less weird, Y/N shut her mouth and tried to fully concentrate on the movie.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't focus on anything but Y/N.  His eyes stayed fix on her body.  She was wearing a large red sweater and some black shorts with white stripes.  The position she was sitting in gave Jungkook quite a view.

Normally, he wouldn't be this turned on or nervous.  It was like Jungkook turned into a middle schooler again.  A middle school boy that was given the chance to sit next to his crush.  It was even more surprising that he cared about how she'd think of him.

After all these years of playing and sleeping with girls, not once did he bat an eye about how they'd think of him leaving or being too close.  Not even with Ji Woo did he worry this much.  But with Y/N, it was different.  Y/N was unique.

She knew about the dirty deed and the bad things adults would do, but she was still somehow innocent and that's what made Jungkook resist all his urges.  The fact that she was oblivious to how he was staring at her or how turned on he was getting just looking at her body made him feel even worse about eyeing her.

'No, you can't Jungkook.  You just can't,'  he thought.  'This is your first night ever since the whole fiasco, at least act normal!'   

The whole movie night that was supposed to be a fun, bonding experience for the both of you turned into a flop.  

Jungkook's POV:

Y/N looks so hot and beautiful just watching a movie.  I wanted to grab her and pin her to a wall, but I couldn't.  She's too innocent for that and she wouldn't want to make love with a guy like me.  

It was painful for me to sit there for an hour and a half.  I was so aroused but couldn't do anything about it.  After getting tortured for an hour, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Um, Y/N?  Can I go to the bathroom?"  It was a risky move, but I had to do it or else my member would actually fall off.

"Uh, yeah sure.  You didn't have to ask me, but okay.  You know where it is."

"Ahh okay thanks," I replied nervously.  I rushed into her bathroom and quickly pulled down my pants.  

'You're doing such a dirty thing in Y/N's bathroom Jungkook.'   

The fact that she was right behind the door made me even more aroused.  It gave me fear, but an excited fear.

(18+ Warning.  Stop here if you don't like reading smut. also, sorry if it's bad i just feel weird writing smut so it's probably really awkward.)

I took off my boxers and grabbed my erect member.  Thinking of Y/N, I slowly started rubbing up and down.  'Ahhh, it feels so good, f*ck.'

I imagined Y/N giving me a blowjob, her sweet pretty little mouth bobbing up and down on my member.  Soon my breathing got inconsistent and husky.

"F-f*ck," I quietly moaned out.  Cupping my hands and using my precum as a lubricant, I mimicked how I thought her mouth would feel around me.  How her tongue would lick my tip and how arousing her sounds would be choking on my length.

It was so hard trying to keep my moans down, nothing had ever felt this pleasureable to me.  And this was just thinking about Y/N, not even doing anything to her.  I'm pretty sure my lip got swollen from how hard I bit it in an attempt to suppress my moans.

As soon as my breathing hitched, I knew I was getting close to my high.  I wrapped my hand around my member and pumped it up and down harshly.  Thinking about how I would feel inside of her made me bust.

White goop flew everywhere and an intense wave of pleasure washed over my heavily panting self.

(Mature Content over) i know really short but that was all i could do

'That felt so good,'  I thought to myself.  As I was pulling up my pants, I heard a voice that made me want to jump three feet in the air.

"Hey, are you okay in there?"

To be Continued...

author's note: i apologize for the bad smut. i'm definitely not the person to go to if you're into those kinds of things. i just thought that it'd be kind of boring for them to just be watching a movie and fixing things. so um, yeah, sorry you had to go through that.

also, thanks for reading! <3