New Accomplices | 16

Y/N's POV:

'Why did it hurt to see them together?'

My heart clenched when I saw them together.  And why?  Why  did it hurt?  I left the conversation because I felt like I wasn't needed.  They were happy together.  Jungkook was happy with Ji Woo and I was just standing there.  I didn't want to interrupt their time together so I left.

Not only that, but Ji Woo had pinched me hard on my left arm when she first walked over to Jungkook.  I didn't want to cause a scene with her beating me up again so I made the first move and left.  "What a great day," you grumbled.

I was just doing stretches on the grass when a group of boys approached me.  'If I'm not mistaken, those are Jungkook's friends.'

I squinted at them.  'Yup, definitely.  They're all good looking.  Someone must be behind me.'

"Um, hi," Taehyung said.  I didn't pay any attention to them since they were probably trying to talk to someone else behind you.  I continued to do my stretches in an attempt to look normal.

"Uh, hello?"  One of the boy's hand waved in front of my face.  I got a little startled and jumped backwards a bit.  "O-oh, um, were you, um, talking to me?"   I was embarrassed and red all over.

All of them laughed.  "Yeah, who do you think we were talking to?"  A boy with a cute eye smile said.

"Oh gosh.  It's just that like, no one ever talks to me.  Especially not popular people like you guys," you said shyly.  "I was just assuming there was a different person behind me that you guys wanted to talk to."

"Just because we're well known doesn't make us the stereotypical douche bags," a guy with broad shoulders said chuckling.

"I-I didn't mean to, u-um, no.  That's not what I meant!"  I was extremely flustered and just buried my face into my hands.

"Girl, loosen up.  We're just joking with you."  All of them just laughed and introduced themselves to you.

"Hello, I'm in charge of this whole group.  My name is Kim Namjoon."  The guy had adorable dimples and a height that surpassed yours by a whole two feet.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin.  I like cooking and of course telling jokes."  It was the guy joking with me earlier.  He had cute lips and a playful expression on 24/7.

"Swag.  It's me, Min Yoongi."  The guy had mint green hair and held up a gang sign in front of his face.  His face displayed an adorable gummy smile.

"I'm your hope, your my hope.  I'm J-Hope."  The guy grinned widely and I could tell that he radiated cheerfulness.  "My real name is Jung Hoseok but you're welcome to call me Hobi."

"Annyeong.  My name is Jimin, nice to meet you!"  Jimin had an amazingly sharp jawline but a soft expression on his face.  I could tell he paid attention to his fashion a lot by looking at the way he dressed.

"Yo, my name is Kim Taehyung, but call me V."  Taehyung had a boxy grin plastered on his face and he, like Yoongi, held up a sign that resembled a V.

"Oh and we're assuming you know our golden maknae Jungkook already," Jin said.  "You guys have been getting closer with each other haven't you?"  He suggestively nudged my shoulder playfully and I blushed.

"N-No, we're only friends.  I'm actually his partner for our English project, that's why we've been meeting up.  T-there's n-nothing going on between the two of us," I said, justifying both of our actions.  I held up an 'x' sign with my arms and shook my head violently.