Confession | 55

Y/N's POV:

"Awww, really?  Why?"

Today was Christmas Eve.  Yup, it's been a year ever since that whole fiasco.  Jungkook and I went back to normal, and we're even closer than before.  Honestly, forgiving him slipped my mind.  I never did end up forgiving him.

"I don't know.  All of their families wanted them to be together this year."

Maybe it was because I was scared.  Scared that if I forgave him, he'd leave me like he did last time.  If it wasn't obvious enough.  My feelings for him were still there.  I came to terms that I'd never really be able to get rid of them.  Every time I get close to losing my feelings, Jungkook just sparks something within me.

"I mean, I understand.  It's fine.  You still down though?"

The boys and I were planning to spend our Christmas Eve together like last year, but unlike the previous year, only Jungkook was available.  Everybody else pulled out last minute.

"Yeah, I'm down if you're down.  We could catch a movie and go shopping."

"That sounds like a plan.  Catch you today at 6?"

"Yeah, I'll pick you up since someone  doesn't have a license."

"Yah, I'll get one soon.  Not everybody is rich enough to already afford a car."

Jungkook and I got into the same college so we were able to see each other every single day.  We went to a music and performing arts college because both of our dreams were based around music.  Since I'm broke, I ride the bus everyday to school even though he constantly offers me rides in his car. 

"You should be happy that I have a car.  It saves us a lot of time on our hang outs."

"Okay okay whatever, I need to go get ready so bye!"  I then hung up.  A grin was plastered on my face.

I was happy with where we were at in our relationship.  A close friendship was honestly enough for me.  He had broken up with Ji Woo, and I haven't heard from her ever since.  Life's been going good.  

All of the boys ended up going to the same college, so I was able to maintain my friendship with them throughout school.  Life was going so great, I wondered if everything was all a dream.

I don't live with my parents anymore.  Instead of getting myself a car, I decided to spend the money on an apartment near the college.  I knew my parents struggled with finance issues and I didn't want to be a burden to them.

Plus, it was nice having my own privacy and the ability to have friends over whenever I liked.  

"You have 2 hours to get ready Y/N," I huffed out.

I ended up just wearing some casual attire.  Nothing too fancy.  I wore an oversized turtle neck that I tucked into my skinny jeans.  To go along with my clothes, I wore a simple pair of white sneakers.

I didn't do any heavy makeup either.  If we were going to the movies, I didn't want to worry about eating lipstick along with my popcorn, or leaving lipstick on the straw.  I also knew we were probably going to be out late, and having to full on clean my face at 11 at night isn't very desirable.

After grabbing my purse, I sat on my couch and checked the time.  There were 5 minutes until our agreed upon meeting time, but I already received a notification from Jungkook.

jungkook97: hey, i'm outside. are you ready?

I couldn't help but smile.  It was adorable that he was always early for our meet ups or hang outs.  It was a small thing he did that made him so charming.