Wet Dream | 21

Y/N's POV:

'Why do I feel trapped in something?  It feels warm and cozy and... safe.'   I squirmed around a bit but I couldn't move.  My eyes fluttered against the battle of drowsiness and I woke up.  Groaning, I attempted to sit up like I usually do.  

"What is this?"  I grumbled.  I was trapped in Jungkook's arms.  He was back hugging me in bed and it felt good at that.  The surprising thing about this was that I  was the one to pass the boundary.  But he  was the one to wrap around me like a koala.

I turned around to face him.  He looked so cute like a toddler that I had the urge to pinch his cheeks.  His hair was disheveled a little bit, the light strands of brown hair gracefully draping over his head.  His large doe eyes were closed exposing his long eyelashes, and his rosy lips were parted ever so slightly.  Jungkook's cheeks were a bright red, almost as if he was blushing and I would be lying if I said I didn't find the sight cute.

'He's probably a bit too hot from hugging me with the blanket on,'  I thought.  I gently got out of his grasp and took the blanket off.  "Cute," I muttered smiling.  "He looks just like a bunny."

Not wanting to be a stalker, I turned my attention towards something else.  "Okay Y/N.  I know he's cute and everything but you don't need to full on stare at him."  I walked over to my closet and grabbed my school outfit, then, I went into my restroom to get ready.

Jungkook's POV:

"Y-Y/N.  What're you doing right now?"  The girl was approaching me in only a red lingerie and she looked hot.  Y/N walked over and started sucking on my neck and tracing my abs.

"Ahhhh," I moaned. (Why does it literally sound so awkward I'm sorry.)

"You like what you're feeling Jeon Jungkook?"  'Damn, she sounds sexy saying my name.'

"Yes I do babygirl," I said smirking at her.  She smirked back at me and stopped sucking on my neck.  She pulled me closer by pulling on my tie, hovering over my ear, she whispered, "Kiss me."

And I did.  Her lips met mines and we shared a lustful kiss.  Y/N's mouth tasted amazing.  She slipped her tongue into my mouth and we started making out.  While kissing, she slowly made her way onto my lap.  

"Y-Y/N," I said moaning.  She was straddling me real good.  Her hips twirled and circled my crotch while I grabbed onto her thin waist.  Then she started moving back and forth.  I was moaning non stop into our kiss.

Suddenly she broke away and began undressing in front of me.  "You like what you see Jeon?"  Even though I was embarrassed, I nodded, biting my bottom lip.  Y/N headed over to me and unbuckled my pants, and I let her.

"I see Kookie Junior is a bit excited," she said, rubbing the tip of my member.

"A-hh, f*ck."  It felt so good.  The closest feeling to heaven.  The amount of pleasure I was getting was insane.  Y/N was rubbing my member up and down with her breasts and sucking the top with her small mouth.

She was releasing small moan like whines and it turned me on like crazy.  "F*ck Y/N this feels so good."  I scrunched up my face in pleasure as she suddenly increased in speed.

"C-Come for me Jungkook," Y/N said.  I took one last look at her before I came.  She was on her knees, fully unclothed, hair down, giving me pleasure using her breasts and mouth.  That was all it took for me to release my load all over her.

"Ahhhh.  F*ckkkkkkk."  That orgasm was so powerful that I felt dizzy.  My chest was panting violently up and down and I could feel the sweat roll down the side of my face.

"Did that feel good Jeon?"  Y/N said as she swallowed my massive load.

"That did feel good.  It felt amazing," I said shakily.  She just smirked and walked over to me.

"It would feel much better if you were awake," Y/N whispered.

"Wait, w-what?"

"If you were awake."

I suddenly felt the weight of reality on my body as I sprung up.  'It can't be.  That was all a dream.'   "Frick, Y/N!"  I looked over to my side and she wasn't there.  I breathed out a sigh of relief.  "She already went out," I muttered to myself.

I looked at myself in her bed side mirror and I looked like I just came back from running a 50 mile marathon.  I was sweating like there was no tomorrow.  My cheeks were red and although you couldn't see it very clearly, the white shirt I borrowed was drenched in sweat.  'Why is there something wet?'   

Looking down, I saw a dark grey spot on my sweatpants.  'Sh*t, I just came in her dad's pants.'   Right at that moment, I heard a door knob turn.  Panicking, I grabbed a handful of blanket and covered up the mess I just had.

"Hey, Jungkook.  Did you just wake up?"  I could tell Y/N had just finished showering, her hair was still slightly damp and her skin was glowing.  The area around my groin region tightened.  'No no no no, control yourself!'

I gave her a nervous chuckle.  "Y-yeah, I, um, just woke up."  She looked at me weirdly.

"You look a bit sweaty, do you need a towel or something?"  Y/N started walking towards me so upon instinct, I backed away.

"N-no, I d-don't need one.  I was just hot from the b-blanket."  I tried my best to give a convincing smile but I'm pretty sure it didn't work.

"Um, okay.  I'll uh, be downstairs if you need me."  She shot me a quick smile before exiting the room.  

'Jeon, that was way to close.'   Before my little accident could soak through onto her mattress, I ran into her restroom.  I couldn't use her towels to clean up my load so I used water to wash the pants.  Squeezing the pants dry, I stuffed them into my backpack.  'I'll just tell her that I'll wash the pants since I used it.  Yeah, that's what I'll do.'

Before she could think anything weird was going on, I quickly changed into my school uniform and got ready.  I washed my face, brushed my teeth, dried my sweating body, and fixed up my bed hair.  "Okay Jungkook, don't act weird in front of her.  Don't act weird."

Slinging my backpack over my shoulder, I opened the restroom door and exited Y/N's room.

"Here's breakfast," Y/N said.  She leaned across the table to hand me a bowl of cereal.  From that angle, I could see her chest.  I tried to not think such bad thoughts but I couldn't.  After that dream, it was hard to look at her without getting turned on.

"T-thanks," I said.  The whole time we were eating, I didn't make any conversation with her.  I could tell that she was trying to make some small talk, but I couldn't look at her the same way and talk to her normally.  

I focused on eating and when we were walking to school together, it was quiet until Y/N broke the silence.

"Jeon Jungkook, are you okay?"

To be Continued...

Author's Note:  I'm so sorry, I'm extremely bad at writing smut so there's not going to be a lot of scenes in this book. I only wrote this part because I wanted to add to their relationship and develop the plot. It turned out to be really awkward the whole time, like I mean, what else can he do but moan?

I'll try to do better next time but I hope you still enjoyed reading this chapter.  It took me longer to write than usual but I can't do anything to make it better.  Thanks for 100 reads!