Drunk Pt 1 | 10

Suddenly, I felt her soft pair of lips on my cheeks.

Her lips felt good against my cheeks.  It felt like it was meant to be.  My whole body went rigid and I knew that the spot she kissed was probably burning red.

"Awwww, is little Jungkookie blushing?"  Y/N was obviously teasing me.  She was stifling her laughter and grinning like an idiot.

"N-no, I'm not blushing, it's just that your lips were warm."  

Y/N gave me the "uh huh" look.  "Well, Jungkookie, I was glad to have made you blushed after you kept teasing me.  You deserve this embarrassment."

I just glared at her and chuckled.  "Anyways, Y/Nie, let's head into my house and talk about your, troubles."

She winced at the mention of her problems and immediately, my expression softened.  I knew she didn't want to talk about it, but if she didn't tell me anything, how will I help?

"Okay," she said, breathing out.  "Let's go in."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it for mental support.  "I promise, my lips will be sealed and that you'll feel so much better after this talk."

Soon enough, we were in my living room talking.  "Now, spill it Y/N."

She looked uncomfortable but proceeded to talk.  "S-so, um, I, uh, I got shoved."  Y/N started biting her lip and fidgeting with her hands uncontrollably. 

"If you need to cry, cry."   I smiled warmly at her to let her know that I won't feel burdened with her problems.

She only nodded and I could tell that her tears were starting to come back.  "Why'd you get shoved?"  

Y/N's POV:

'Shoot, he's asking why.'

Although I really want to tell him everything.  I don't want him to feel burdened with the fact that I'm getting bullied because of him.

I breathed out a heavy sigh and did my best to sell my lie.  "The girl said that I looked ugly and was poor."  

'I mean, it's technically not a lie.  It's just not the full truth.'

Jungkook looked at me surprised and worried. "Why would she say that? You're beautiful and it doesn't even matter if you're not rich. Why does it concern her?"

I blushed a lot when he told me I was beautiful.  I know that it's not true, he's only saying that to make me feel better.  Heck, I look at myself everyday in the mirror and the person staring back at me is not  pretty.  But something about him saying it to me makes me happy.

"T-thanks Jungkook, but she's got a point.  I'm definitely not beautiful and I don't even have any status."  I smiled at him sadly.

"Don't say that Y/N.  Don't talk bad about yourself.  Even if those things are  true, which they aren't, it doesn't matter.  Who did this to you?"  He grabbed my arms and looked down at my legs.  I was getting hot at him staring at my body so closely.

"I-I don't remember who did it.  I, um, must've hit the ground too hard and forgot," I lied.  I didn't want to ruin their relationship.  I didn't want to shatter Jungkook's impression of Ji Woo and break their connection just because I got hurt a little.

"Are you sure?  Do you really not remember?"  He looked at me suspisciously.

"Why would I lie?  If I knew who she was, I would've told you already."  I was nervous lying so much, but it was to protect Jungkook.

"Okay, I believe you, but if she does this again, make sure to remember her face and tell me."  

I only nodded because I couldn't seem to say anything after all those fibs.

"Here let me treat your injuries."

"N-no.  I mean, uh, I already treated them properly.  They're just a bit red, that's all.  Don't worry Jungkook.  You're too sweet."  I didn't want him to see the damage.  It hurt like a b*tch but I couldn't let him worry about me.  It would also make things awkward because he'd be putting his hands all over my body.

"Did you treat them properly?  I didn't know you knew how to do that?"

"Um, y-yeah, I always get hurt since I'm clumsy so I know how to treat scratches and bruises... and stuff."  I'm bad at lying.  I admit it.  There's always this guilty feeling that eats away at me so I can't lie for too long.

"Do you want to drink with me?"  Jungkook walked over to his fridge and grabbed two soju bottles.  He waved them in front of my face.

"How do you even have those?  You're still underage Jungkook."  I was surprised but not shocked.

Jungkook chuckled shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck.  "My maids got them for me.  I don't drink really often.  It's just for special occasions like parties or whenever I'm feeling down."

I didn't want to acccept his offer because I was still underage.  I'm only 17 after all.  But I was feeling really sad and kinda curious of what soju would taste like.  I hesitated and thought for a moment before I replied, "Sure I guess.  But let's only drink moderately."

"Okay babygirl," he said before getting two shot glasses.  

I just laughed at his remark.  "I guess fuckboy Jungkook is back."  I rolled my eyes and grinned.  Although I didn't want to admit it, I liked it when he called me that.  I knew it had no special meaning since he probably called every girl that, but it made feel  special.

"Yup, glad to be back."  He plopped down onto the couch right beside me and placed in a dvd.  "Wanna watch a movie to forget everything?  I have an Iron man movie."

I giggled at his choice of movie.  "Sure 5 year old.  I can't believe you still like Iron man."

Jungkook started blushing like crazy.  "H-hey, n-no, this, um, isn't mines.  I-it's my nephew's.  He, uh, left it at my house when he came over... last week."

"Mhmm.  Sure Jungkook.  I was just messing with you.  I find it cute that you still like Iron Man."

"Yeah, I'm cute," he responded confidently.  "Here," he said as he handed me a shot glass.  "You can start drinking.  I'll start the movie."

Being careful not to spill anything onto myself like last time, I poured a small amount into my shot glass and drank it.  It had a really strong taste.  Like really  strong.  It definitely didn't have a pleasant taste, quite the opposite, but it did distract me from what happened today and make me feel happier.

"Like the taste of it?"

"Nuh uh," you said scrunching up your nose.  "But it distracts me for some reason so I'll keeping drinking."

"Same.  It tastes horribly but is helpful in certain situations.  Make sure to drink moderately."

To be Continued...