School Couple | 30

Y/N's POV:

It was Monday.  One day after Jungkook's birthday party last Saturday.  Everyone had a fun time including me even though Ji Woo dampened my mood.  It was time to go back to school, and I was just not having it.

"Aish, why does school exist?  Why? "  I basically crawled out of bed and took half a decade to get ready.  You might be asking, Y/N.  Why are you so sluggish today?  Well, I basically spent the all night of Saturday and all day on Sunday thinking about my feelings for Jungkook and pitying myself.  That's why.

I'm certain about how I feel towards him.  I like him.  I can say that confidently now.  I also know that I won't be able to move on anytime soon anyway, so for now, I decided to just control my feelings until they gradually go away.

I didn't want to see anyone currently, especially not Jungkook.  But school is school, and I have to go.

"Goodbye mom, goodbye dad," I tiredly say, walking out of my house.

The frigid air sliced through me like a paper cut as I trudged all the way to school.  It has only been a month after going to High School and I hated it already.  Ji Woo constantly sent me threats and bullied me.  Although the physical bullying has subsided a little because of Bangtan, the cyber bullying hasn't.

"Ugh, life is just so perfect for me isn't it?"  I was not in a good mood today.  I didn't bother with neatening up my appearance because I already spent a lot of time sleeping in.  My usual, straight, tied up hair was now a wavy mess ledged on my shoulders.

After around five minutes of walking, I reached the campus grounds.  When I walked in, nobody was giving me glances anymore.  'Did they finally realize that they were wrong or?'   It was nice to not have anyone gossip about your or stare at you wherever you went so I just shrugged it off and continued walking.

I was on my way to get my school books like usual when I overheard some gossip.

"Oh my gosh, is Ji Woo dating Jungkook?"

"They look so good together!"

As soon as I heard that, I whipped my head around to see Jungkook walking with Ji Woo, hand in hand.  'That's why they weren't paying attention to me.'   Although I hate to admit it, they did  look good together.  Both of them looked absolutely dazzling and came from high class families. The couple looked like they came straight from a k drama.  

I just bit my lip and turned around, continuing to gather my school books.  Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Y/N!"  It was Jungkook.  I didn't want to turn around.  One, because I didn't want to see him and Ji Woo.  And two, I looked like I was just resurrected from the dead after spending a millennial underground.

"O-oh, hey Jungkook.  Hey Ji Woo," I said nervously.  I could see her glaring at me.  "A-ah ha, um, I don't want to interrupt the time you two have together so please continue on without me."  I smiled at them and grabbed my books.

"O-okay?"  Jungkook cocked his head out you weirdly but let you walk away.

Jungkook's POV:

Y/N was acting weird today but I mean, when does she not?  She looked hot today not going to lie.  Her hair was wavy and down unlike her usual straight pony tail.  It made her look like a different person.  They way her shirt was messily tucked into her skirt and how she bit her lip was hot.

'Jungkook, you have Ji Woo.  She's way prettier!'   I didn't pay attention to my thoughts that much because I loved Ji Woo.  Just because I think another girl looks pretty doesn't mean that I'm in love with her.

"I love you Ji Woo," I said, kissing her on her forehead.

She smirked and kissed me back on my lips.  "I love you more Kookie."  The bell rang and it was time to go to class.  I headed towards the English classroom and saw Y/N talking with Taehyung.  They looked really happy and she hugged him.  For some reason, it got me annoyed.

"Find a room you too," I said, as I walked in between them.  I played it off as a joke, laughing at them, but on the inside, there was something about them together that frustrated me.

Y/N just blushed and Taehyung was wide eyed.  "Yah, we were just talking about the party.  Get your facts straight Jeon."  Y/N then waved to Taehyung and entered the room first.

I just laughed.  The way she reacts to things makes me happy.  I entered the room behind her after saying bye to Taehyung.

"Gosh, I was just joking Y/N," I said laughing.

"The joke wasn't funny," she said pouting. 

"To me it was."

"Well Jungkook, the world doesn't revolve around you, does it?"

She was back at it again with the witty insults.  This is why I liked being friends with her.  She was different from other girls.  She didn't hang out with me because of my status, money, or looks, she genuinely wanted to be my friend.  Y/N never asked for anything back, she probably gives me more things than I can give back to her.

She doesn't use a fake personality to try and woo me and that's what I like about her.

Y/N's POV:

I knew Jungkook probably took what I said as a joke, but I was mad at that moment.  Taehyung could've felt uncomfortable.  I mean, c'mon, nobody would want to be shipped with a girl like me.  My anger subsided so quickly and I was grateful that Jungkook thought I was just roasting him or something.

I don't know why, but today my attitude and temper has gone up by a lot and it's getting more difficult to control.

To be Continued...