The End | 65

Y/N's POV:

"Wow, I leave for a three minutes and this happens?"

As soon as I heard Taehyung's deep voice, I jumped and teared myself off Jungkook.  

Jungkook and I both turned around, a smirking Taehyung staring right back us.

"I-It's not what you think-"

"Yes it is and you couldn't just wait a little longer until we were done?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

I bit my bottom lip from embarrassment.

"Hmm," Taehyung hummed out.  "I could've.  But I like being a third wheel to new couples."

"We're no-"

"Yes we are," Jungkook interrupted.  "You didn't say all those sweet things just to say we aren't together."

I faced him confused until I remembered.

"I only said those things because I thought you died!" I said glaring at him.

"Honestly, I'm quite hurt.  I thought you forgave me already but I guess not," Jungkook said shrugging.

"I-I do  forgive yo-"

"For f*cks sake, just give her the bouquet already," Taehyung muttered.

I turned around to see Jungkook grabbing something from Taehyung just for him to quickly hide it behind his back.

"Hye Y/N, the love of my life."

I stood there stunned.  Hearing those words coming from his mouth shocked me.

"The beautiful, kind, genuine, funny girl that I love.  The adorable goof ball and bad drinker.  The girl that made me fall head over heels for her overflowing charms.  The girl that opened my heart and made me realize who my feelings belong to."

Jungkook slowly started walking towards me, a soft smile tugging at his lips.

"I love you," he said gently, caressing the side of my face.

He started kneeling down on one knee and grabbed my arm.  With his free hand, he revealed a beautiful bouquet of luscious red roses.

"Hye Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled widely.  It was as if all my life, I was waiting for this moment.  This moment of pure bliss.  Knowing that your loved one loves you too, it makes your heart beat so fast.  It makes you want to cry out of happiness and leaves you with the impression that you can die without any regrets.

"Yes," I whispered breathlessly.  "I'll be your girlfriend."

Jungkook broke into a smile and hugged me tightly.  

"I love you so much," he said in the crook of my neck.  "You don't know how long I've been waiting to say this."

"I-I, I love you too Jeon."

"No, like, I love  love you.  I'd do anything for you."

"Don't worry," I said smiling.  "Me too."

"I'm still here you know?"

I heard Taehyung but I didn't bother turning around.

"Yes, yes we know," Jungkook said through gritted teeth.  "You're always here."

I laughed, pulling away from my boyfriend.  

"Gosh Jungkook, cut him some slack."

"You can't blame me!  You'd want him to be there even when we're doing it in bed?"

I gasped and hit his shoulder.

"I don't even know why I love you."

"We all know you love me."

"No need to rub it in Jeon."

"You two know I didn't leave yet right?"

The End!

author's note: i'm sorry that the ending is so abrupt and short but I felt like this would be a good stopping point for this book. i'm surprised that people have still read it despite everything being so bad. thanks for 1.1k reads! when i first started this book, I didn't expect so many people to actually care. thank you so much! if you want, i'd be willing to do a sort of special/bonus chapter, feel free to leave suggestions below! i'm thinking of writing a new book also based on jungkook, tell me if you'd want to read it. :)

love you all! - jiminichimchimjams