Haunted | 52

Y/N's POV:

"Hey, are you okay in there?"

Jungkook has been inside the restroom for around 15-20 minutes already and there's a bunch of weird noises coming from inside there.  I could've sworn I heard muffled voices and something wet.

Or it could just be my imagination, it is raining pretty heavily outside.  Maybe the noises were coming from outside.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Jungkook yelled from inside the bathroom.

It sounded like he was out of breath. 

"You sure you're not hurt or anything?"  

"Yeah, I'm sure!"

"Okay then," I answered back, clearly not believing him.  During the whole time he was in there, he was almost groaning?  If he's hurt, then I want to help him.  But then there was also wet, water like sounds so I honestly don't even know what he was doing.

There was a bunch of shuffling around and the sound of paper tearing before a disheveled Jungkook walked out.  He had been sweating and even though it looked like his body calmed down, he was still slightly panting.

By the time he returned, the movie was already over, there were only credits now.

"What'd I miss?" he asked, plopping himself beside me.

"A lot, you missed a lot."  I wanted to ask him what on earth he was doing in my bathroom, but I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.  If he really was just using the restroom for a long time, I didn't want him to be embarrassed by asking.

"But it's okay because it was boring anyway," I quickly mentioned, smiling awkwardly.

Jungkook chuckled weirdly before saying, "Ahhh o-okay."

We just stared at each other for what seemed like the longest time. 

Jungkook's POV:

At that moment, I wanted to kiss Y/N.  Her perfect face was staring at mines and my eyes just couldn't stop looking at her plump lips.  It wasn't even out of lust.  I genuinely liked her, and while I was staring at her, all my emotions and the fluttery feeling of my heart urged me to lean in and capture her lips.

My head was moving ever so slightly towards hers as I suddenly backed away.

'Jungkook no.  You can't do that, she doesn't like you and won't ever after what you did.'

Y/N looked at me confused for a bit before she backed away as well.  She then started laughing.  

"So, um, you wanna just chill?  It's only 9 right now unless you wanna sleep," Y/N said cutely.

Y/N's POV:

'What were you even thinking?  He wasn't going to kiss you, he was probably staring at something in the background!'

To lessen my embarrassment, I laughed it off a bit too forcefully and asked him something to change the subject.

"Sure, why not?  You wanna play just play hide 'n' seek?" he suggested adorably.

I never took him for that kind of guy, but I'm glad that he's not like other guys.  Even though people know him as the f*ckboy, playboy type of person, all I see is a kind, genuine, bunny like boy that just wants to have fun.

"Sure," I said chuckling. 

"You're counting first though," he said excitedly before running off.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled wide.  I missed this.  I missed our friendship. 

I covered my eyes and counted for a minute.