Threats | 14

"Okay, I guess one detention wasn't enough for you troublemakers.  I'll gift you with another."

No One's POV: (3rd Person POV)

Y/N was annoyed, extremely annoyed and frustrated.  Frustrated that she's only been to this high school for one week at most but she's already granted herself two detentions.  Jungkook on the other hand just shrugged.  He didn't really care at all.  The most inconvenient part of it was that he couldn't drink banana milk or use his phone much.

"We, uh, um, f-fuel."  You were stuttering really badly, not to mention, you were getting full on glares.  'What the frick?  If it's about me with Jungkook, what's so special about even getting a detention with him?'

"I'm listening to your excuses.  Continue."  Miss. Lee was smirking, her left hand perched on her waist and her right hand adjusting her red glasses.

"We, just, ugh.  We'll take the detention," you said, sighing in defeat.  Knowing her, she'd probably tell you that everything that came out of your mouth were excuses and grant you more time for detention.

You were in a bad mood today, starting your day with a detention and a whole school that hates you for being in relation to a boy.  You huffed out a sigh and took a seat next to Jungkook.

"Why didn't you say anything idiot?"  Y/N whispered furiously to Jungkook.  "What?  She won't believe what we say, you're just wasting energy."  He shrugged and sloppily got out his books.  You rolled your eyes at his sluggish behaviour and started doing the same.

Throughout the whole class period, you were getting weird stares from everyone.  More than usual.  If this was the you from yesterday, you probably would've gotten self conscious and worried about everything.  Even though Jungkook was the last person you would've consulted, he made you feel a lot better and secure about your situation yesterday.

You brushed it off thinking that they were judging you about your appearance.  Since you rushed out and struggled to make it on time to school, your hair was messy and your clothes were slightly dusty from climbing the wall and jumping off onto the dirt.

After English had ended, you proceeded to go to P.E.  You had P.E. with Jungkook, but since the coach liked to separate the activities between males and females, you guys rarely talked to each other.  While you were getting changed in the girl's locker room, you heard a lot of gossip going around.  

"Did she and Jungkook f*ck?"

"She better have not slept with Jungkook or else I'll kill her."

"Why would Jungkook even sleep with her, her body is so ugly."

"Both of them came in class together looking disheveled, they probably did do the bad deed."

'That's why everyone was staring,'  you thought.  Although you were hurt and slightly offended by the comments, you decided to ignore them.  If you showed your true feelings, people would just get their satisfaction.  You were about to go and take your clothes from your locker, when a hand stopped you.  

"Um, excuse me?  I kinda need to change."  You already knew who it was.  Ji Woo.

"Oh, did the ugly little homeless girl get herself some confidence?"  Ji Woo sneered at you and then kicked you in the shins.

You grimaced and let out a groan.  The pain was too much for you to handle but you didn't let any tears pop their way out of your eyes.  You decided that it was best to ignore her and act like nothing had happened.  Pulling her hand away, you continued to grab your shorts.

"Are you disrespecting me you b*tch?  Don't you dare ignore me."  She pushed you into the lockers, her hand grasping your throat.  Your breaths slowed down and your heart started pumping out of fear.  You couldn't think of anything to say so you tried taking her hand off of your neck.  Her grip only strengthened.

"S-stop," you said, gasping for air. 

"Why should I?  You're really too confident for your status.  Don't hang around my Jungkookie anymore.  He's mine.  Even if he wasn't, he wouldn't want to date you anyway."

Your eyes started burning, the tears threatening to spring.  "I-I know that," you said struggling to breath.  "W-we're only friends.  He'd never  think of me in that light and you know that.  So why are you worrying so much?"

Ji Woo's eyes glared at your face, her facial expression looking amused.  "So you really don't know why," she muttered under her breath.

"Stay out of my way," Ji Woo menacingly spat out at you.

You were tired of her always controlling you, even though you never showed your appreciation for Jungkook, you enjoyed your friendship with him.  It was the first time in a long time that you've made a friend and you didn't want to lose him.

"Well, what if I don't?"  You were scared to death knowing what power and authority she had, but you tried to act confident and unfazed.  

"Why you-" she dug her nails into your neck and it hurt like a b*tch.  You were sure that there would be marks left once she was done.  Running out of breath, you used all of your remaining strength to try and push her off.  It didn't work, your energy supply was running out and you could see that your arms were a purpler shade,

Ji Woo got extremely close to your face, her expensive perfume messing with your senses.  "I'll do anything  to have Jungkook, and that means getting rid of you.  Stay away if you know what's good for you," she whispered threateningly into your ear.

She released her deadly grip and you slowly sinked down onto the floor.  Before leaving, she kicked you in your stomach.  "B*tch," Ji Woo said laughing as she left.  You grasped your stomach in pain, your throat was super sore and bruises were already apparant on your shins.  Trying your best to hold back the tears, you limped towards the bathroom to change and clean up your injuries.

'This school is messed up,'   you thought.  'Everyone witnessed me getting beat up but nobody tried to stop her.'   Just the thought of that made you feel worthless.  'Am I that bad that people wouldn't mind me gone?'

Although you tried to shut your eyes, blink them violently, or think of something happy, the tears found their way out and trailed down your cheek.  You simply wiped them away and bit your lip to stop the water from leaking out of your eyes.  "Why is life so hard?  It would just be easier to die."

You didn't have your makeup with you since it was P.E. so you couldn't hide the injuries.  Remembering what happened last time when you avoided Jungkook, you decided to just act normal.  'He wouldn't stare at my body anyway, there's nothing good to see.  If he does notice the ugly bruise on my shin, I'll just tell him that I accidentally bumped my leg on a water fountain or something.'

You changed into your clothes and started heading out.  You didn't tie up your hair in hopes of hiding the bruises and nail marks on your neck and you tried pulling your socks as high as you could to hide the fact that Ji Woo kicked you.

"Let's start heading out Y/N, don't let them get to you." You started heading out to class when a voice stopped you.

"May I ask why you are late Miss. Y/N?"

To be Continued...