Car Crash | 57

Y/N's POV:

My cheeks warmed up from what Jungkook said.  He made me feel safe and protected even though what I said was true.  I didn't care about them, nor was I scared of her anymore.  I just smiled brightly at him and continued to get comfy.

The movie started after around 15 minutes of watching ads.  The start of the film was amazing, I was completely focused on the screen until around halfway when a bright flash of light blinded my eyes.

Ji Woo's friends were rudely taking pictures using their flash despite the many people watching the movie.  I was getting frustrated and annoyed because I wasn't able to see parts of the screen.

I leaned forward and tapped one of their shoulders.  "Hey, can you take pictures later?  Or without your flash and sitting down?  Some of us are trying to watch a movie here."

They both glared at me and then smirked.

"Aren't you that pathetic Y/N girl or whatever?"

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Yeah, that's me.  You got a problem with that?"

"Yeah I do have a problem with that.  You're in no right to tell me what to do," they sneered.

"Well I don't care what your insecure little self thinks about me.  Sto-"

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder pulling me back.

"Hey, what are you doing?  I'm in the middle of dealing with them!"

"I know, but let me deal with them so you can enjoy the movie," Jungkook said.  He smiled at me before whispering something to the girls that instantly got them to shut their traps and sit down.

He was being so sweet that I almost got diabetes.  Jungkook was making me fall for him all over again in the span of only an hour.

"What'd you tell them?" I asked.

"That they could go to jail for being an alliance to physical abuse.  That's all," he said smirking.

That's right.  Since they assisted Ji Woo in bullying me, they could be sentenced to jail.  Having the upper hand on the situation put me at ease.

"How'd you suddenly get so smart?" I asked teasingly.

"I was always smart," Jungkook said jokingly. "I just choose whenever I want to be intelligent."

"Mhmm, sure," I said sarcastically.

The rest of the movie watching went by smoothly.  The snacks were good and gone by the time the film finished.

"Tom Holland is so adorable," I exclaimed in a giddy voice.  We were heading out of the building, walking on the sidewalk to get to Jungkook's car.

"Is he really?" Jungkook asked rolling his eyes. "I'm pretty sure I beat him in terms of everything but okay."

I raised my eyebrow.  "Oh really?  Are you sure because I don't think so."

We reached the crosswalk and I leaned on the pole, pressing the button that would let us walk across the steet.

"Yeah I'm su-"

 Jungkook got hit in the head with a selfie stick from none other than Ji Woo's friends who seemed to be broadcasting their little trip live on Instagram.

"Oops, sorry." One of them said, giggling.

I was about to smack the back of her head to get revenge but Jungkook grabbed my wrist, letting them walk past us.

"Stop stopping me!"

"Hey, I'm alright.  Let's just ignore them.  You wouldn't have time anyway since it's our time to walk."  I sighed and rolled my eyes before the both of us started walking across the street.

Jungkook's POV:

It was sweet and adorable of Y/N to want to fight back for me but I didn't want her to get hurt.  I could get hurt if it means that she wouldn't.

We were in the middle of walking when from the corner of my eye, I saw bright lights flashing and people quickly running away.  A car was speeding down the road and was only 5 feet away from where Y/N was.

Every thing slowed down despite how cliche that might've seemed.  I knew there was no way both of us could survive with the small amount of time we had to run against a car driving at a speed of at least 35 miles per hour.

Y/N extended her arms, preparing to push me away out of dangers arms when I did the same thing I did at the movie theatre's.  Taking one last look at her beautiful face, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a tight hug, then I turned around so that we switched positions.

'I love you Y/N'

Y/N's POV:

I cried in horror as the once strong arms around my waist loosely slipped off.  

"No, n-no, no," I stuttered out.  A crowd of people huddled around me and him.  "Y-you're not dead, you're not going to die." 

Tears were rolling down my cheek as I looked at his injured body.

"Someone help me!  P-please," I begged.  "Call 911!"  

I held his face in my hands.  Jungkook was smiling.

"Y-Y/N, b-be happy w-without me."  That was the last thing he uttered out before he closed his eyes and his boy went rigid in my arms.

"Jungkook?  J-Jungkook.  Please answer me," I sobbed out. 

The car driver had stopped the car after he hit Jungkook and bolted away. I didn't bother chasing him down the street, all I cared about was staying with Jungkook until the very end.

I took off my hoodie and tied it around his head in an attempt to stop his bleeding.  I never took any medical classes or courses since music was my major, so I didn't have any clue of what to do in this situation.

"Please stay with me," I cried out.  "Y-you can't die."

I started doing CPR.  I had no idea what to do, but he wasn't breathing normally and all the kdramas I watched did this when one of the characters is injured.

"Please let this work, please let this work," I begged.  I mimicked how I saw tv shows did it and applied pressure on his chest.  Shaking my head around frantically, I looked to see if anyone was already calling 911.

An old lady around 5 feet away from me was talking to an operator so I didn't waste any time calling a second time.  

"I-I'm sorry Jeon, but I'm going to have to do this," I said shakily.  I breathed in a big breath and "kissed" Jungkook, transferring air into his lungs.  "You probably didn't want to kiss me."

Blood entered my mouth and stained my clothes but I continued doing CPR and holding my makeshift bandage around his head.  The whole time I was sobbing my heart out.  Looking at his pale, blood stained face shattered me.  

At that moment, I regretted everything.  I should've told him about my feelings if it was going to end this way.  I should've just forgiven him the first day he said sorry.  If I had done that, maybe he wouldn't have to be spend time with me to ask for my forgiveness.

"I forgive you!" I said trembling.  "I forgive you so please, please wake up."

A couple seconds later, I heard the sirens of an ambulance in the distance, and a couple more seconds later, the paramedics were pulling me away from Jungkook's body.

"W-wait, please-"

"Ma'am, you need to calm down and let the professionals handle this situation."  The man held onto me, preventing me from getting close.

"Please save him!  Don't let him die," I yelled out with my strained voice.

"We will, but you can't go close to the scene," a police officer said, grabbing my arm.  I struggled against him but he eventually won.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook," I whispered.

To be Continued...