tolerance | one

chapter one: possession

[ third ]

it was a bright and wonderful morning for jeonghan, as he continues to sip on his cup containing a hot and smoky coffee.he was slightly addicted to instant coffee these days. he had a nice sleep and was feeling actually light and vibrant.

he suddenly remembered what he was about to do, which changes the mood painted on his face. it went from colorful to a dark expression. shortly, after thinking about alot of things. a ring with a rhythmic vibration came from his phone inside his pocket.

"hey babe." he nervously answered.

"oh, good morning hannie."

a weird and awkward chuckle naturally came out of jeonghan's mouth. he knows that this day is very important for him and his girl.

"so?~ are you getting ready?"

"y-yes just having a coffee and im going out."

"hmm, pick me up at my building. after an hour."

an hour?

jeonghan was slightly taken aback with the time given. an hour to get ready wasn't even enough for him to actually get ready. even if its two hours it isn't, it sounds possible.

he immediately stood up, totally abandoning the coffee on his table and went straight to the bathroom to do facial care, for him not to look swollen. not to mention, he still looks good even if his face was swollen.

after 10 minutes of barely putting all the facial care he needed, he rushed to his wardrobe to get something nice and neat to wear. he needs to look presentable for today. this a serious matter. he remembered what his girl said.

"no pressure, babe. they'll totally like you."

'like hell yeah they would.' jeonghan muttered to himself.

still looking for clothes to wear, he was thinking about a lot of things and almost slipped while getting the outfit he wanted. affter deciding what to wear, he puts on black jeans and wore a white turtleneck long sleeves topped with a brown coat, which makes him look like a boyfriend material. well he already is.

(clown he's a bottom.)

after the morning trouble his girlfriend caused, he finally arrives at his girlfriend's building. he gets his phone out, which is inside his coat's pocket, and called his girlfriend.

the other immediately picked up.

"oh, babe~ i'm there just wait a sec."

"hmm." he hummed in agreement.

he dropped the call and waited for his girlfriend to get down. after not-so-long, he sees the sight of a beautiful petite girl approaching his car.

must be an angel.

jeonghan was so amazed with the other on how she managed to look good and make his heart flutter in the most simple and normal way.

"so, are you ready to meet them?"

"yeah, i guess." jeonghan responded too quick.

the other laughs and looks at the boy's eyes. "don't worry they'll like you."

yeah how he wishes. he hasn't been saying it but he also has his own insecurity. despite looking being a guy, he also has very soft features. other people commented a lot about his features, especially boys out there but he always shrugged it off in disagreement. one time, it came to the point he was very annoyed and said "you know what? fuck it."