special chapter | two

special chapter: will you?

they were both hanging out on a place, where there is not much people. watching the sunset, and feeling the breeze that was brushing upon them.

there was nothing else they need, they were captivated with the scenery, along with their love, which is overflowing. you could see it in the eyes of seongcheol and jeonghan. jeonghan's head was resting upon seongcheol's shoulder, the skinship was little but the warmth was felt with his whole body, specially when seongcheol placed his head on top of his boyfriend's head.

there was peace, and they couldn't ask for more, but this peace. suddenly, seongcheol came with an idea.

a life changing one.

he lingers his arms around the younger's waist, which the other one also enjoyed, and was very amazed with the action. their hearts was still beating fast, despite of being with each other for a time now, the strength and durability of the relationship, didn't even less. they were very thankful it wasn't that hard after the two of them became official.

"cheol, i love you." jeonghan spoke, out of nowhere.

cheol suddenly cupped the face of the younger and initiated a sweet and soft kiss. it was a messy kiss, but it was still soft. the two were hungry with the kisses, but also had to limit themselves because they're in public. which, both of them didn't actually mind, but you know, racists are everywhere.

seongcheol distanced his lips, causing the kiss to break and a line of saliva were connected with their lips. the two of them saw it with the sun's help and the two just laughed at their own dirtiness. it was nothing to be disgusted about. they already reached the limit of closeness, so they really know each other well, with the fact that they also live with each other.

the two of them decided to end their day with sweat, with pleasure, with moans, and a creaking and shaking bed.

the next morning seongcheol was rushing through somewhere, not bothering to wake up jeonghan, which worried him a lot. he hoped that his boyfriend wouldn't suspect him, even though their trust was already well-built and even a wrecking ball wouldn't be enough to break it.

he stopped the car in front of a store, which sells, rings. he must have been wanting to do this, since the day jeonghan said yes to him. he felt that he needed to do this one day, and why not today.

they still have to plan it for a span of time though.

he didn't hesitate to go sround and took the time, to carefully choose the right ring he needs to buy. he wanted it to be unique and meaningful, something that would definitely interpret their love for each other.

while going around in circles, he saw a ring that has a red line as a design in the middle of the ring. despite the color of the ring, the red line in the middle definitely stood out, or is it just him.

he wanted to remind jeonghan what he used to always wear when it was still tight for the both of them.

"can i please get this with a credit card?"

the seller immediately answered with a nod and asked for the sizes he want and he just guessed jeonghan's ring finger with the size of his own pinky finger. but a little bit more bigger.

now that he has finished buying what he need, he went in the car and suddenly a familiar figure was drawn into his vision.

it was mingyu with wonwoo. he immediately opened the window and stopped in front of the both of them.

"oh, seongcheol. how have you been?"

"don't even speak like we haven't seen each other for years. where are you headed to?"

"us? home."

seongcheol immediately signaled to come in and opened the doors. surprisingly, mingyu sat on the backseat along with wonwoo, wonwoo wasn't looking good. and as seongcheol used his daddy reflexes and intuition, he knew that the two had a fight.

"let it go, wonwoo." seongcheol said.

"this fucking jerk, has fucking guts to give his number to a fucking girl, which he fucking knew that was fucking interested in him." wonwoo said with all his might.

"baby, i told you it wasn't like that. i had to inquire so the both of us can live."

"just don't say anything, fuck you."

"okay, later we'll fuck then?" mingyu asked wonwoo with a wink.

which made wonwoo literally red. and seongcheol was speechless that he looked at mingyu at the rear view mirror, and looked at mingyu in the eye with smiling and almost laughing eyes.

"so im gonna propose to jeonghan."

"hyung, why did you say that here. in front of wonwoo, what would that make me." mingyu sulked.

"wonwoo, the both of you still have many hardships you need to pass. and if you think its the right time, then this guy right here will fucking do the same."

"i wish." wonwoo said looking outside the window.

mingyu led his mouth open in shock as he looked at wonwoo. and seongcheol was cracking up while driving.

"but weren't you interested in jeonghan too?" seongcheol opened.

"maybe, for a short time, i even remember you getting jealous and confronted me, it was so hilarious." mingyu laughed.

seongcheol went along with the laugh, "what's funnier is, you acted like a rival."

the two couldn't contain it and laughed really hard. after a few seconds, silence at them.

"but hyung, what's your plan, when and where are you gonna propose?"

"i don't think i have a good plan, but i wanted to keep it simple."

"do you need my help?"

"find me a restaurant along the beach, a private one, that'll help."

"why do i feel like your secretary, even though i resigned already."

"just do it."

"okay, okay."

he dripped the two in front of their house and could hear them alreay bickering from inside the car. the two were still bickering and got inside of their house, probably still bickering.

----

the two of them could hear the slight waves and the wind was slight brushing against their skin.

the food were served.

and along with it was a box.

when jeonghan saw it, mixed emotions was scattered through his brain.

"baby, are you gonna-"

jeonghan couldn't finish his sentence when the older stood up and kneeled in front of him, jeonghan immediately stood up, realizing their situation.

he opened the box and a shrimp was seen from inside the box, which made jeonghan's face bitter, along with seongcheol's laugh, jeonghan was repeating 'you're so mean' numerous times as he couldn't believe that he felt so disappointed.

but then, the laugh stopped. and the noice stopped, the two of them made eye contact and their world stopped.

"i do, baby. i do."

"i still haven't said anything."

"i know, but i do."

"i knew you'd read me well."

seongcheol suddenly kissed jeonghan, and the two of them were happy in their own world.