tolerance | nine

chapter nine: too sudden

[ seongcheol ]

i was thinking about going to their house, you know i have been stalking him for like a month now. i just go back in his accounts and scroll up and down from time to time and i do not know why.

i sat and leaned my back on the bed wall, breathing out an exhausted sigh. after i refreshed jeonghan's account i can't access it. it shows that it is unavailable.

am i blocked?

i don't know why but something felt wrong within me, like am i offended? or am i hurt? fuck, is this even me?

oh, i was desperate to know what happened. i can't call him, i think i don't even have his number saved on my phone. i went to safari, and searched the internet on how to get unblocked.

but it only showed reasons why you get blocked, and how to get rid of it. it tells here to say sorry to them or something, also it says here that i should face the person and ask what's wrong. but it also says here to make another account and chat the person there, but the chances being blocked again is very high.

i sighed for the nth time.

seriously, this so not me to make effort because of someone, i should stop this already.

but maybe, i should really make a plan of something.

something came out of my mind so i immediately ran to my car and went to the office building to talk to my secretary about this.

i arrived and went to my office. everyone was shocked because its literally my day off. and i ain't even wearing my office clothes, so maybe they have a a lot of questions right now. but that isn't the case here.

will jeonghan come?

i went up to my office and called in my secretary. even she was shocked.

"s-sir, isn't it your day off-"

"i need to talk to you about something.. can we perhaps plan for a camp-out for this team?"

i wrote jeonghan's team of course.

"sir is there any particular reason on why-"

"no, nothing. i just want to."

"its because of jeonghan isn't it."

i looked at her very tight.

"wanna get fired?"

she just laughed and wrote something.

"i'll see about this, sir. i'll update you in the next two days if this is possible."

"do your best, i'll be counting on you."

i stood up and went to out pantry to get a coffee, because i am in the mood to get my own and its not like i have a secretary that i could boss around today. as i was getting my coffee, i bumped into another guy. it turns out he was a bit taller than me, but he looks younger.

"oh, sorry sir." he apologized.

he cleansed his throat.

"you know jeonghan, right?" i asked.

his look changed. so i changed mine too.

"i don't just know him, sir. i adore him." he explained with confidence.

"oh, did you do something about it already?"

"not yet, but soon."

"what's your name?"

"kim mingyu, sir."

"kim mingyu, huh? i'll keep my eyes on you then."

he's really polite but disrespectful at the same time. the duality makes me jealous. i got my coffee and went out there. what does he mean he adores him? does he like him?

damn, my baby's too attractive what can i do with that?

can i kill everyone that likes jeonghan, except me?

am i this crazy? he doesn't even like me. we just had sex and all. but, i remember exactly what happened at that bar.

i went inside the car holding my cup of coffee totally reminiscing the moment when we first met.

he was just too soft at that time. he was soft but dangerous. he was fragile but was very wild inside.

anyways, i'll just go home and call someone to get his number.

"hey, ark what's you bestfriend's number again? long time no see though."

after i got the number i called it of course. i smiled with confidence after i got his number.

"hello? who is this?" he immediately said.

his voice is too calming. its just music too my ears. i just wished nothing happened us these past few weeks and that years ago. maybe we coukd start again.

"im gonna confess something.. jeonghan."

"seongcheol?"

"i like you. i don't know how.. i don't know why. i dont even know why i am telling you this already."

the other line doesn't speak.

"where are you?"

"at the building."

"let's talk. im on my way."

____________

don't forget to comment and vote ;>