tolerance | 5.2

chapter five: lies and doubts

[ jeonghan ]

present...

i remembered seongcheol at the moment when i was working. i was walking into the elevator and looked at the number thirty-five. when will i go up there again?

oh gosh, what am i thinking.

my phone rang and its vein.

"baby.." she was sobbing at the other line.

i was alarmed at the elevator, i panicked and literally didn't knew what to do.

"w-w-what happened? baby. where are you?"

"im at home baby. i love you, always."

"no vein what's-"

the call ended. i was confused. but she sounded like she's gonna die because of the crying. i went outside of the building to get a cab and after 10 minutes i got an available can to get me to my house.

i opened the door as i arrived at home. i was panting and cold sweat was running through the parts of my body.

"vein! im home. where are you?!"

i shouted as loud as i could i started searching for her. but i suddenly realized there was no one home.

what's happening?

i called vein's phone numeral times and i also tried contacting her parents but no one was answering.

i was so frustrated. i didn't knew what happened. and there are so many things on my mind right now. i went through sns, and tried finding seongcheol's account because he's my last resort.

i was scrolling through my phone 'til i found a choi seongcheol named account and the profile picture was him in a red suit. isn't this exactly at the day we first met?

i followed the account and messaged it without thinking twice.

are you seongcheol? its me, jeonghan.

i sat down in frustration. still can't think about what to do, who to contact. did he said something about us?

i typed for again.

seongcheol, is this you?

after a few more minutes my message was read by him but did not answer instead i got a phone call from annunknown number. assuming it was him.

"hello?"

"what happened?" someone asked on the other line.

the voice was unfamiliar so i had to verify it.

"how can i know you're seongcheol."

"uh, we had sex?"

"o-okay."

he chuckled but i was blushing at this moment.

"so what happened?"

"your sister, where is she?"

"with you? i don't know."

"you fuck, your sister called me while crying saying to me that she loves me. why? did you say anything to her?"

"woah, woah. calm down your horses love. i told you no one would know about what happened."

"are you sure?"

"i'll just find her for you. okay?"

"okay, thank you. please do it faster."

the call ended and somehow i felt very.. calm. after hearing and talking to him, not to mention his voice was too husky and so sexy. but fuck, that's not the problem here. what am i feeling?

thank you, for mind fucking me seongcheol.

after an hour of just thinking in the living room, i got another call and saw it was vein.

i immediately answered the call.

"hello?! baby?! what happened?"

"how did you contact my brother?"

"i found his sns."

"oh, so you're kinda connected now?"

"uhm, he helped me find you? i was so worried. i didn't knew who to contact your parents aren't answering."

"why didn't you call me instead?"

"you were unattended."

"really?"

"i am just exhausted to hear you cry. but what actually happened?"

"nothing, just im gonna go home tomorrow."

the call ended.

my mind was in pure confusion with what was happening. and there's really too many things going on my head. i can't take it anymore. i called the number seongcheol used.

as soon as someone answered.

"hello?" i asked.

"may i ask who is this?" a girl answered.

"is seongcheol there?"

"oh wait, what's your name sir?"

"its jeonghan."

after a few minutes of waiting the line was transferred obviously to him.

"hey, what happened?"

"where are you? i wanna see you."

"oh, missing me? im at this hotel called xxx."

i am was so wrong with this but, i just find comfort with seongcheol. i am the one pushing this and not seongcheol. which makes it more wrong. seongcheol doesn't even care about me, but whatever.

--
A/N: About places.. I really do not wanna give names of places, just think about something fancy when I mention bars, hotels and such.

This chapter was boring but I had to write this. Sorry.