tolerance | ten

chapter ten: how can i?

[ jeonghan ]

it is very cold right now, but i wore a sweater, and two jackets. it is cold. he said he's in the office, that's not too far from where i am walking right now.

if you're gonna ask me if i am okay, i think i'd cry. obviously, hello.. i ain't. i was wondering, all this time, did i ever loved her? she should be the one asking me this but, im in doubt of myself right now.

i left her for a fucking dick, that is not a good story.

seongcheol is worth it, its just that. we didn't get to know each other well. facts i know is..

he knows me, a lot than i think.

he's gay, obviously.

he know about my work.

and again, he knows a lot about me.

it hasn't really been that long since i first met him, or since i met him again. he knows me so im sure we met somewhere in the past.

im near the building, but no lights are opened. i called hin again to make sure he's here. i looked up to the building if its possible to see just even one light opened. like the light from 35th floor.

"hello? im here."

"wait, baby. i am doing something. go inside on your own tho."

"its dark, you fucker."

"oh, my baby's afraid of the dark."

"can you please stop calling me baby?"

"im sorry, baby."

"urgh, just get down here in 2 minutes! or else i'll leave!"

i shut the phone down. and wow, i can't believe im doing this shit with a guy, again. it has really been so long and its making me feel weird again. seongcheol hits something in me. i sat on the floor and waited for him to come. its getting a lot more scary withiut even a car passing by the road. plus, there's no security guard. there should be one, right?

"ah!" someone held my shoulders, and screamed.

my whole body jumped from the seat and screamed loudly.

i can see a fucking person in a red shirt, yes.. he's laughing.

"what the fuck, seongcheol?"

"im sorry i just.." he continued laughing whoch makes me feel more angry with him.

"you know what lets just get upstairs."

"im sorry baby, and i have a surprise for you so that'll be repaid."

"we won't have sex.. seongcheol."

"oh, you've thought of that. that never crossed my mind."

"pfft, as if."

so we both went up silently, he wasn't clicking on 35th floor which made me feel reassured that it really didn't crossed his mind.

we went to the rooftop.

the breeze was very cold. i was feeling the wind, its as if i do not have any type of clothing with me.

but also i saw blankets with some christmas lights on the floor. and it looks like a romantic movie. im astonished of how thoughtful he is. i just looked at him and he smirked.

"surprise?"

i laughed and pulled him there. i was feeling nervous and not nervous at the same time.