tolerance | six

chapter six: proving the doubt

[ third ]

the boy was rushing on his way outside to of course get a taxi and told him where the drop location is. since its a little bit far, jeonghan had to pay a bit pricey but its worth the price.

worth for what?

the boy snapped back into reality and wasn't even thinking about why he is really here, in the wrong hands.

he went to the room exactly what seongcheol said to him earlier. he was rushing and panting, his hands were freezing indicating his uncomfortableness at the moment. he didn't knew where the piled up stress were coming from.

he knocked at the door. after a minute a man came out wearing a red robe, he just showered.

"o-oh." jeonghan stuttered.

"do i look hot?" seongcheol smirked.

"please take this seriously."

"if you want it seriously then why come to me, love?"

"aren't you serious to me?"

jeonghan was startled with what he has said. the older also opened his eyes on jeonghan, followed up with a playful smile.

"n-no, seongcheol. you're fucking disgusting."

"u-huh, disgusting huh?" seongcheol said in disbelief.

"y-yes, please i wanna open up to someone."

"oh, i can open you up. wider than ever."

seongcheol was slowly approaching jeonghan. but magically jeonghan's wonderful hands stopped seongcheol from kissing him.

"lets get onto that later."

"okay." seongcheol raised his brows and hands admiting defeat slowly withdrawing his gaze from jeonghan.

"i do not know why i am frustrated. the first thing i knew is you fucked me, and after a week i got a call from my girlfriend saying were connected and shit."

"and as i told you, i wasn't the one who said that to her."

"did someone spy on us?"

"and i already told you, i sent people to look at this."

"please seongcheol, do not fuck with my mind. not now. i have so many things in mind. i have my work, and vein, then you."

"oh i am included?" he smiled. and felt something in his heart.

the boy just gave him a glare but ended up regretting it because he knew that the smile was dangerous. he was now red.

seongcheol got up the sofa and approached jeonghan at the other sofa and leaned for a kiss.

they were both passionately kissing and touching each other's crotch, teasing and teasing and teasing each other. after a minute jeonghan's phone rang and it was her, it was vein. they were both shocked but seongcheol kept a face. still kissing the other. jeonghan moved his hands to stop seongcheol for a minute and answered the call.

"yes baby? where are you? i've been worried."

seongcheol wasn't just watching.. he's slowly undressing his prey. causing jeonghan's feelings totally go crazy. he didn't knew what to do first.

"hello? jeonghan?"

"y-yes baby?"

"are you actually listening?"

"y-yes ugh god, but actually this isn't a good time. talk to you later. bye, i love you."

the call immediately stopped but jeonghan's mind also stopped. seongcheol was feeling rational since he was already feeling it. but jeonghan on the other hand, he was very mindful with what happened.

fuck, what am i doing? having sex with her brother?

jeonghan immediately stood up totally making seongcheol mad for no reason.

"im sorry, i found her. i don't need to be here anymore?"

"are you using me, jeonghan?"

"i was gonna ask but-"

"but what? you felt horny so you actually answered my kisses? love you aren't straight.. don't act like one."

jeonghan was so offended with what the older said. he punched him in his right cheek. seongcheol felt sore, but he remained still.

"just, jeonghan. come back when you're sure. i am the player, i don't wanna be played. damn. you are still dangerous." seongcheol still hissed.

jeonghan cannot speak and he just went out of the hotel and asked again for another cab. but he realized he has no money for a cab. he walks and asked for directions to the nearest train station. and went to his home by commute.

he arrived at home. the lights were opened, totally making him feel nervous. someone was inside.

"vein?"

stomps of feet came towards him. 'til he saw the girl in front of him. eyes were as red as roses. there were black circles under her eyes. you can see her hair was totally ruined.

"jeonghan, you are straight. please tell that to me. right now."

a cold feeling went onto jeonghan making him shiver. it was very uncomfortable since he thought he was caught in a lie.

"what are you saying baby-"

"fuck, don't come closer! i thought we were over this!"

"what happened?"

"someone reported to me that you came into seongcheol's office and went out the next day only."

"oh, reported? so you were trying to-"

"jeonghan that is not the point! you were meeting with my brother. and earlier, what? you were with him? moaning while im on call. moaning."

"n-no you had the wrong idea."

"explain."

"the first time i came to your brother is that i asked him about you and he also told me about you. but we had a drink, i was wasted. so i slept there. but now earlier i wasn't with him. i was on a massage thing so i was moaning."

but the face of doubt didn't leave the girl's face. she just rolled her eyes on the guy and went inside they're room. jeonghan sat on the sofa staring blankly.

fuck you, seongcheol.

after five minutes the girl came out and hugged jeonghan. jeonghan was taken aback but still hugged the girl.

"im sorry." the girl said.

"shh, its okay. i understand."

"but seriously, my brother is a threat."

seongcheol gulped in frustration. he can't help but believe her. actually, he really is a threat maybe i should distance myself away from him.

the girl pulled away slowly from the hug.

but suddenly the girl was coming back at his gaze.

"but, seongcheol said he saw you wasted? at xxx bar? what? you're both lying to me now?"
---------

don't forget to comment and vote ;>