tolerance | twenty-four

chapter twenty-four: no one would know, if no one would say

{ third }

jeonghan was really bothered about the decision he made a few minutes ago. talking to both of the people he love and loved, yes past tense, wasn't actually a good idea.

he was at the lobby of the hotel they were staying at. he wasn't actually caring about his surroundings anymore, intimately focusing on the storm that was about to set upon his life.

maybe its time for his life to have a big turn.

he was nervously sitting on a sofa and was waiting for nothing but mingyu, eventually, decided to show up and talk to him.

"hyung, i actually think they're gonna go about it now. they'll both be here in two minutes."

"two min- what?!"

mingyu nodded with a face agreeing to the statement. jeonghan's heart never pounded like this before, not even his first time being fucked by seongcheol. it wasn't like this fast. maybe nervous was even an understatement. he was literally cursing at himself every second that have passed.

after ten minutes of the nail biting and everything he had done. he forgot to pray to jisoos, that everything should be in line for him today.

unluckily he wasn't very certain what was gonna happen, until two infamous silhouettes showed up in front of his eyes. he was astounded and his heart stopped as he saw the two walking towards him.

"lets go somewhere private." joshua spoke inviting jeonghan.

there was jeonghan, still astounded joshua flicked at his eyes and it actually worked jeonghan was conscious again. while in the other hand, seongcheol, was still feeling guilty with what happened after what they did last night. the very awkward air was continually engulfed, it went on along with the elevator which they had an unbearable silence inside.

jeonghan was tiptoeing up and down repeatedly trying to ignore the nervousness inside of him. but instead, it just made him a lot more nervous. so he decided to stop.

the elevator they went on stopped on the floor where seongcheol's room was, same floor as joshua and jeonghan's.

to be honest, jeonghan didn't expect it to be this serious. he wasn't even expecting this to happen at all. for all he knew, joshua was reassuring him all the time that they should go home after the party immediately for jeonghan's traumatic sake.

but then here they are, the three of them looking at each other as they all enter a unit and sat on 3 different places jeonghan on a sofa, seongcheol on the table and joshua sat at the counter beside the door.

few seconds had passed and still no one dared to open the conversation. they were all looking to each other reading each other. nobody even dared to sigh it was suffocating.

"okay what the fuck." jeonghan suddenly broke the silence.

"we both wanted to say sorry." joshua started.

"for what?" jeonghan said, deopping the bomb.

joshua and seongcheol knew what they both actually did and how it actually happened.

-----

it was a warm but boring day for seongcheol, he wasn't actually in the mood for doing anything. he was procrastinating for the nth time this week despite having loads and loads of work. he and mingyu became close a lot after jeonghan left korea to god knows where.

but then news suddenly came in along with mingyu at his doorstep. mingyu became an obedient puppy and he was so excited about something.

"come in" seongcheol said and mingyu came in and hugged seongcheol.