tolerance | 10: s.c.

chapter ten special: thoughts
[ seongcheol ]

its been three hours and im still not asleep, thinking about what will happen. its a very complicated one i know. but how can something be strong without hardships, right?

if someone's worth it, why not fight for it?

even if you fail, atleast you tried. no regrets will haunt thee.

an angel with an evil-like personality has come unto me. but he isn't like that anymore. actually i am jealous of her because she changed him, it should've been me. it should be me. it wasn't meant to happen like that.

im staring at him right now.

so beautiful, if only you could be mine this instant.

please hang on, we'll get through this.

i don't actually know where these thoughts come from, i think i am actually inlove. no one likes me, after all. or maybe they're scrared to confess. so i am hunting mine now.

i touched his cheeks, these soft cheeks i wanna live by to. i wanna be forever with those lips. i want this body to be mine only, whole.

i hugged him tight and fell asleep.

i woke up the next morning with no one beside me, but something hit my nose. the smell of cooking.

i stood up and went directly to the kitchen and saw my future boyfriend cooking at the kitchen.

"oh, your awake."

"what's that?"

"just an omelette."

"wow, i haven't thought omelette was your kind of thing."

"it isn't, there's just nothing to cook here. you should go to the grocery store."

i laughed and we both ate 'til he has to go home.

___________
a/n:
this is a special chap only, most special chapters doesn't line on the story, but this is different.

i just wanted to give seongcheol a pov abt the happenings. i can't leave y'all clueless its hard to explain it.