tolerance | seven

chapter seven: a friend(?)

[ jeonghan ]

as i woke up, i expected no one to be beside me, but actually there is. i stared at the girl beside. how can i betray you like this.

i wasn't ready because i wasn't sure with myself this time.

don't tell me you fell for seongcheol?

i shook the thought off my head. he was intimidating. it made me confused, with what my real identity was. like, am i really straight? i always thought that after i courted her i wouldn't be swayed again. but, here's seongcheol, fucking my beautiful life.

i am straight.

i am.

i really am.

maybe not.

(lol)

i was battling with my mind whether to talk to vein or not. i thought it was actually not a good idea. but i need her to cool down before we can truly talk. i don't like to talk to someone who is angry. who knows what they can say?

i called up my bestfriend ark. maybe i could ask for help about the shits i've been going through.

"hello?"

"oh, jeonghan? you called?"

"let's meet up at our fave place."

i left vein at the house leaving her a text that we would talk later and that i would let her cool down. besides, im tired of this already. it just started, but i want it to end already. when things like this happens, unexpected things really do happen. some secrets that should be kept untold, were gonna be unfolded.

i was now heading to the coffee shop. i have nothing in my mind 'til i arrive. i saw ark sitting inside already.

we were both sitting at our favorite coffee shop. good thing he didn't forget. we both hugged when we saw each other. it has been months since we hanged out.

"its been long, jeonghan."

"i know right, i missed you."

"don't, say that. but i missed you too." he said it sincerely.

"ark, please."

"you know i can't jeonghan. you were the one who called me again."

"uhm, it was to catch up."

"yeah, oh my mind."

"so? spill it."

before we start let me explain things between me and ark. we both met in a workshop i've been attending to. it was a vocal workshop. we both have known each other since 3 years. i was friends with him when i was doing my job and he was also there when vein and me became a thing.

"so, vein right?"

"oh, that girl."

"she has a brother."