tolerance | twenty-three

[unedited]

{ jeonghan }

i woke up in this bed, again. expecting no one would be here. but then, i felt someone hugging me.

i was trying to remove his arm on top of me but i didn't notice he was already awake and our eyes met. for the first time, i wasn't even ready to meet his eyes, but i had the strength to maybe look at it.

he smiled at me. softly. fuck how i missed that smile. so i smiled back. and i was tearing up, none of us were speaking up.

"good morning."

his husky voice was fucking great. i was fanboying at the moment, why am i even cussing at my own thoughts. i actually don't know what to feel right now, but the warmth he is bringing was different. it isn't like any other warmness, not even joshua's not even mingyu's but his.. his was different.

he was the first one to get up and put on his underwear and put on his shirt. am i naked too? i noticed that i had an underwear already.

so he didn't wear one?

its too early to process these things.

he was on the phone with someone, when i looked at him. his broad shoulders are literally to die for. am i actually fanboying over him?

up until he was still on the phone call, i can see that he was already getting frustrated. i couldn't speak for i didn't know what to actually say now that he's in front of me.

this is really awkward for me since the past year, i left him without any caution.

"uh, are you going somewhere?"

i spoke up as soon as he hang up. he looked at me and smiled at me again.

"unfortunately, im meeting someone up."

"is that someone i know?"

discomfort was drawn on his face.

"nope, but you shouldn't."he smiled uncomfortably and went outside to pick his clothes and waved goodbye to me.

i actually did not plan to do anything today but, i don't even know where i am at the moment.

i immediately stood up realizing i don't know where am i.

i looked for my phone but i don't think its in here. did i drop it last night?

*flashbacks of their bedscene*

i shook my head off because of the thought i immediately realized what we both did. and look at him leaving. i stayed at the room for another 2 hours or so and i heard the door bang.

i jumped in-sync with the bang it was so loud and disturbing. who could this be? i don't think its seongcheol because that would be suspicious.

i heard murmurs 'til a loud scream was heard all around the house.

"fuck! who's that whore you slept with last night?!"

the voice belonged to a boy but i was sure it wasn't seongcheol it was so loud its as if it wasn't his.

loud footsteps came, it became audible more and more 'til i could hear it at the front of this bedroom's door.

i didn't know what to do and where to hide so i just lied at the bed waiting who could it be.

"where the fuck-"

the shouting was stopped when we met eyes. he was a small, brown-haired, but white skinned guy, is that paint?

the small guy immediately went to me and attacked me. he grabbed my hair and due to my shocked face, i was also surprised of how strong this guy is. like, where did he get this kindof strength?

"you bitch, did your asshole felt empty?"

i saw seongcheol at the door and imemdiately running to stop this small guy.

"jihoon, stop it."

"what?! you're protecting him? im the bad guy right now suddenly?!"

the small guy lets go of my hair and walked towards seongcheol and slapped his face. before i mention the sound. i was shocked that he even reached it.

am i that bad?

but damn, that could've hurt. why am i not intimidated by this little guy, jihoon? but instead something was bothering my heart.

i processed a lot and i looked at seongcheol realizing everything.

i immediately wore my clothes and got the shit out of myself there. i didn't know where was i. i could feel that someone was already following me behind.

the three of us were standing in some kind of living room.

i was getting teary.

"who is he?!" jihoon asked looking at seongcheol fiercely.

"i swear to god seongcheol, are you out of your mind?" jihoon said.

"who is he?" i asked seongcheol too.

i could see seongcheol already panicking.

"show me where the exit is." i said firmly.

jihoon pointed a door. and i was about to leave and i was waiting for someone to hold me back but, there isn't.

fuck, am i the one that got played this time?

now i think i understand what vein would've felt.

it was unbearable.

i was crying and crying 'til i reached outside and realized i was still at the hotel. the room looked so big i didn't even recognized it was a hotel. was that a condminium?

i went to the receptionist asking for a phone and i think i remember joshua's number.

---

i was sitting right next to mingyu while drinking this coffee in front of me. i saw him at the hotel and invited me to his room.

"what happened?" mingyu started.

"seongcheol has a boyfriend?"

mingyu gulped at my question.

"fuck you both."

"jeonghan-hyung you weren't played." mingyu tried to explain.

many thoughts popped out of my head. they exploding, wanting to get out through my mouth something was just hindering me.

"here, to make you feel better.. i think you can't recall what i said to you that night."

as soon as he said that, my heart became lighter.

"so-"

"yes, i totally remember. but why the fuck does he have a boyfriend."

"that guy wasn't actually a boyfriend, he was just someone to flirt with. seongcheol never really considered him."

instead of feeling superior, i felt compassion to the guy, jihoon. is he really the one getting played?

he looks scary and i don't think he's just messin' around.

"hyung, just let him explain to you. be open for forgiveness, remember you were accountable for things too."

sudden realization hits me. and i immediately stood up.

"i'll talk to him tomorrow, with joshua. call them later.