tolerance | eleven

chapter eleven: a trip and the benefits

[ jeonghan ]

it was actually nice to be with seongcheol last time. when did i not have fun though?

fuck.

i don't wanna admit it. why am i scared? what if vein will do something about this? this will hurt her a lot, right? its a double betrayal. its his ex and brother.

yes, its ex.

i went to call her phone, checking where she is. but as expected, nobody answered the phone. i just let it be and went back si seongcheol's. its open since the security know me. and i know the password to his door as well.

which makes it easy for me to enter hi house, i didn't bother to ask permission to him. he'll be glad to see me inside his own house. he should be.

since i also have nothing to do here, i called him.

"hello?"

"yes, may i please speak to mr. choi seongcheol? don't tell who it is."

after a minute the line got transferred to someone else. it was him, of course.

"who is this?"

"uhm, your special someone." i giggled.

"fuck, don't tease me like that.. i might totally fall for you, you know?"

"aren't you already?"

"just fuck it, jeonghan. you're too fucking complicated."

"i literally wanna see your face right now." i laughed and laughed 'til i get it out on my stomach.

"anyways, since your in my house-"

"how'd you know?"

"because its my house, dummy.. anyways pack a bag of clothes for me and for you. just tell someone in there to pack it. we're going for a trip."

i wasn't ready for this news so, it wasn't very easy to process it on my mind.

"hello? jeonghan?"

"y-yes, what again?"

"nevermind. i'll fetch you later."

the call ended within a second. so we're like going on a vacation? its my rest day today tho.

i saw the guards entering the room and some maid. bringin two bags and one big suitcase. it seems that there are food in there.

the guards were taking too long that im getting bored watching them.

"did seongcheol ask you to do this?"

"yes sir."

"where are we going?"

"we can't say that sir."

"are you all gonna kidnap me?"

"no sir."

i laughed out loud once again. even seongcheol's guards are so cute. it makes me wanna puke. im literally crying and dying because of laughter.

then they told me to follow them and we entered a car with the baggage at the back of the car and im alone in the passenger's seat.

i wanna sit on the shotgun tho.

i was just looking outside, because its literally the only thing that i can do as of now.

after a few minutes the place got familiar and it was our office. outside the building i saw two girls in black and a guy standing in the middle. yes, he's wearing a red suit. always. the power he holds. its too astonishing i can't even put it into words.