tolerance | nineteen

[unedited]

{j's}

It was very uncomfortable to pack my things, specifically because I am going back to the place I alreay cursed in my head a lot of times.

"Do we really have to go?"

"Jeonghan, its just for two days. And the party, you can just show there up for an hour then go home already." Shua explained.

"Why are you rushing me home? Are you meeting someone?"

I looked at him suspiciously. But surprisingly, he looked really suspicious and I think he looked at me very unusual.

"Are you gonna meet someone?" I asked again, emphasizing every word.

"We, Jeonghan. Its not healthy for you to meet that person."

No one has come to my mind and was confused but then as I looked at him, he looked worried and so am I. I got nervous as hell.

"Is he really gonna be there?" I asked.

"I am truly sorry, but yes.. he's invited."

I felt this disgusting feeling inside my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and puked. After I puked, someone who looked like him went after me.

"Are you oka.."

The voice became inaudible, my body started to feel like a stone. I can't move a limb but am currently standing. I can hear the beat of my heart and the feeling was making me sick.

-

I woke up in a set where it was shaky and kinda dark. After some time and focus I realized it was a car and Joshua was driving. I still lack strength to move my body, so all I could do is groan. Our eyes barely met at the rear mirror, my eyes still felt groggy and was ready to sleep again.

I can sense that he is actually worried and maybe because of me he'd cancel this trip. After another time, all I could see was white. I was confused keeping in track, why am I jumping places?

As I try to focus my eyes I already felt the comfortable bed I am in.

"Jeonghan?"

I noticed that I accidentally moved my hand. Literally annoyed, just let me sleep.

"Water." I said softly, but he was able to hear it.

He called someone to take care of me. I also realized that my eyes are widely opened, but I still can't move my body.

"For how long?" I asked.

"An hour from now?"

"It felt like days."

"That's scary don't say that."

He went closer to me and looking at me as if waiting for my permission. I nodded at him, and he immediately hugged me and rubbed his head on my belly. I couldn't do amything but watch him. But I really can't see him because I can't move my head to see but I can feel him and I let him do what he wanted.

When I was about to asked what happened, he stood up.

"You showed severe signs of trauma. Im sorry for dragging you into this."

As he said this, I saw his eyes were already teary. It was painful that I couldn't wipe it even though I tried all I can, I still can't move thing from my body. I can do small movements but I still can't control my body.

"Do we really have to go?" He asked me.

Look at how the tables turn.

"You have to go." I said.

𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara