tolerance | twenty-five

chapter 25: like a gunshot

forgiveness, is not easily acquired.

forgiveness it takes time.

forgiveness, it is a choice.

forgiveness isn't what is currently running around this boy's head, instead he felt guilty. he knew that deep inside, the other guy loved him.

using someone isn't actually a choice.

they just took advantage of him.

it was painful seeing the person you care about the most cry, that is because, you didn't do this for them to cry. you feel disappointed in yourself, that's why.

like a bullet fired by a gun, is how fast realization escalated between these four walls. jeonghan immediately stood up and pushed seongcheol away, but the latter grabbed him, not giving the choice for him to go away.

what was the both thinking at the moment wasn't really clear, it was so blurry. they were both crying, not wanting this to happen, but they both ran out of choices but to accept the truth that this, actually happened.

jeonghan was just standing there, eyes puffed, but tears were still able to fall down. something was punching his heart right onto the ground, it was unbearable.

"...remember you were accountable for things too..."

words of another person allowed jeongahn to think, he stopped his mourning and he was made sure that he actually stopped.

on the other hand, seongcheol was still hugging jeonghan from the back, without even receiving any look from the eyes. he thought, jeonghan was seriously broken from this moment on. he didn't wanna speak, he was scared he'd hurt someone more.

he was at the edge of giving up.

"please don't go, im begging." seongcheol grieved.

"then how are you gonna fix a broken heart seongcheol." jeonghan fired back.

seongcheol was momentarily frozen with what the other had said.

a broken heart you ask?

seongcheol was also, hit by the reality. he didn't knew what could happen if he continues to do this.

for the first time, he wanted to let go.

he started to let go slowly of his arms wrapped around jeonghan. flashbacks of them together were playing inside his head. he closed his eyes, not wanting to open up his eyes, for he knew that no one would be there to meet him.

it was depressing.

the one he knew that was the love of his life was hurting, thus he wanted to let go. it was darkness, nothing but darkness came crawling inside seongcheol's heart.

he officially got off his arms off of the other and he felt the other's presence left him. he heard the door close and yet there he just stood, battling with reality, he still did not want to open up his eyes, he just wanted the memories to stay.

he sat down on the ground, started to lie down and while he was still reminiscing everything he could remember, tears started to fall on his eyes, despite of feeling like his world was about to be devoured because of love, he smiled.

jeonghan started walking, dark awra started to fill him. not dark because of angriness, it was pure sadness, he didn't knew how to get out of it. he was screaming for help, but he couldn't.

how did it end up like this?

he found himself calling mingyu, and he met up with him at the same place where they met the last time.