tolerance | twenty-two

[unedited]

{ third }

jeonghan was slightly awoken by some sound coming from who knows where.

he realized that he had woken up at some bed. at the hotel.

is this mingyu's room?

he wondered where he truly is lying down. he doesn't have the energy to freak out at the moment. he was okay 'til he felt something caressing his hair.

jeonghan groaned. it actually felt good. weird. jeonghan finally opened his eyes and saw candles everywhere.

is a ritual being performed on me?

he became alert and looked back harshly to see who's doing this to him.

"hi baby."

he felt tears forming up in his eyes. he couldn't control his urge to cry. mixed emotions came crawling him.

he hungrily grabbed the guy for a kiss. they kissed torridly. like there was no tomorrow. the kiss was filled with anger, hunger, but it was sweet. they both let go of the kiss, panting heavily.

no exact words can tell what they truly feel right now, there is but its too many to be told. but eight now what matters is they had each other.

the guy kissed him again, this time it became hungrier and it came with a lot of action his tongue was inside of the other's mouth and it didn't even bother them, instead it turned them on more.

"s-seongcheol more."

"shh, we aren't even at the beginning yet."

the sweet husky voice sent shivers all over jeonghan's body. he was also full of questions about why he is acting like this. but still the kisses acted like it were a part of the answer.

maybe the answer he needed was him.

they continued to kiss, 'til seongcheol started to remove the other's shirt. it was emotional, it was so-called tears of joy.

they weren't sexually frustrated but both of the individuals weren't admitting what was actually on their minds.

jeonghan was slammed hard on the bed nd he groans in the middle of the kisses. seongcheol lets go of the other's lips and started travelling downwards. 'til the younger noticed that his pants already vanished from his skin.

when seongcheol's lips departed from jeonghan's body, jeonghan was craving something like he can't get enough of it. the man grabbed the younger's shaft and started pulling it upside and down. after a while he puts the shaft inside is mouth.

the squishing sound made by his mouth and the shaft was music to their ears. jeonghan moaned as he felt the sensation going through. it was so good he can't get enough of it. while doing the blowjob, he puts his two fingers inside the other's hole and pushes it also upside and down.

after sometime jeonghan was clever enough to do some action, he tried to pull seongcheol up and he started undressing him. he removed his tee and unbuckled his belt. he was shocked to see a red underwear.

he thought he already hated red.

thought.

his thoughts vanished as the manhood infront of him was getting bigger. they both got off the bed and jeonghan pulled off his partner's pants along with its underwear.

his shaft was enormous, it was screaming in its own korean glory. it was big and intimidating even thought its not the first time. it just felt a lot bigger than the last time.

(fuck i had to say that)

jeonghan continued and circled around the shaft and rubbed the tip and was looking at seongcheol who was looking also at him directly with his eyes full of lust.

as the younger decided to devour the shaft seongcheol's head was looking up high, closed eyes. it was a hot sight indeed. and he continued to do that until seongcheol stopped it for some reason.

"baby im gonna come."

"then so be it."

seongcheol grabbed jeonghan's hair and the rumming went faster than ever and hot fluid filled jeonghan's mouth.

but the shaft never got soft. it was still craving for more, so is its owner.

"fuck, we're just getting started."

seongcheol grabbed jeonghan's hair as he was putting his shaft on position. as he successfully outs the shaft in they both groaned in pleasure. they once again thought what they did was wrong. but they thought it was too late to think about that.

they followed a rhythm the whole time. but until the rhythm got so fast and another hot fluid came.

they were both panting and exhausted. they were both covered in sweat as they crawl their own way to the bed. but jeonghan felt arms carrying him on the way to the bed and he fell asleep along with the other.