special chapter | one

special chapter: destined

it has been a while since i came back to korea

jeonghan thought.

voices of people are everywhere and it was very busy at the airport of incheon. they just arrived and they are just looking around to see where to eat and to settle down because the flight was tiring.

seongcheol hurriedly put his arms wrapped around the waist of jeonghan, the latter was shocked with the action. yes, they have been doing that for a while now, but it still shocks him to see how much of a flirt seongcheol is.

"can you please remove your arm?" jeonghan sassed.

"i won't ever." seongcheol replied.

"even if i go to the bathroom?" jeonghan tried to tease.

seongcheol gave him a smirk and raise the both of his eyebrows two times and it looked like he was a pervert, which he actually is a pervert.

"that's better." seongcheol said and did a lipbite in front of jeonghan.

jeonghan cringed everywhere on his body, even his eyes were cringing.

"what the fuck, seongcheol?" jeonghan slightly shouted and hit him at his shoulder.

"hey guys, meet my.. friend. jeon wonwoo."

jeonghan didn't noticed at first but it was mingyu who was speaking. and when he realized that it was actually him he came in for a hug and looked very happy. it was like he was thankful to him everyday. and the two acted like very close bestfriends which could affect both of their own relationships.

wonwoo looking innocent, drove back and stepped aside as jeonghan hugged his date. he knew that even though mingyu introduced him as a friend, somwthing already happened to them, it even makes him blush.

"don't worry lad, they're actually super close bestfriends. they both helped each other a lot in their bad times so expect them to be this happy when they see each other." seongcheol explained.

wonwoo bowed and smiled cheerfully at seongcheol, "hyung, you didn't have to."

he even laughed as he said those sentences. the four continued walking until they got onto the exit without even settling and eating, which was their first agenda when they got here.

----

the four arrived at their designated hotels they got a room which has two bedrooms which has a queen size both which is surely enough for two people.

the feeling of awkwardness was mutual for the both of the duos, we all know what they're planning to do, right?

deep inside they were all regretting why they agreed to be in one room. we can't expect an orgy here because one would jealous to one another so its definitely not a good idea.

the four settled down at the obvious living room with two sofas, each sofa can occupy two people thus, its a meanie and jeongcheol pairing.

"so, this is awkward.. to avoid the awkwardness lets seperate room through our positions." said wonwoo, feeling safe. it looks like he's waiting for the approval of his latter, yoon jeonghan.

"o-of course! we should be in a room where both positions doesn't intervene each other."

the tops were obviously, devastated with what the both of their partners agreed on, they all know it was a spot-on agreement but they could not argue because the last thing they wanna do is not talk to each other the whole day or two.