tolerance | fourteen

[unedited]

{j's}

My head was aching as I woke up. It was an unfamiliar bed. But a comfortable one. The light is killing my eyes. And I felt nervous when I felt someone beside me.

What happened?

Seongcheol is fucking naked.

"Hey!"

He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Hey, I dragged you here last night. Don't accuse me. You were fucking drunk,"

I sighed maybe nothingg happened.

"You were so good last night by the way." He added.

"What the fuck?" He laughed as I hit him in the shoulder.

Now to be honest its kinda teasing to be with him naked.

"Fuck, Cheol my head hurts."

"Which one?"

"Do I look like joking?" I glared at him.

He stood up and I got a glance of his back features. Fuck, its so sexy. I bit my lip just to not be teased.

"Im gonna buy you your hangover remover."

"Take care. Please include a huge amount of soda. And ice."

I heard the door close. And I was alone. Wait. Seongcheol went out naked? I ran out of the door even though my head hurts.

Yes, he was fucking naked.

"Oh God- Seongcheol! Get your ass back here!"

"Hmm?"

I hugged him and pushed him inside the room.

"Fuck, im already hard." He hissed.

"You fucking pervert."

We can both see the erection. He can't hide it because he only wears a boxer.

"Im sorry baby, you haven't been having sex with me."

"Seongcheol, your sister fucking cheated on me. I heard them fucking having sex."

"Aren't you happy?"

"What the fuck?"

"I am. You finally realized how of a bitch she truly is."

"How can you say this?"

"You really didn't know?"

"No."

"She even dated many guys while she was still with you."

I was speechless. I was hurt for the nth time. It was fucking unbearable.

"You knew it all along?!"

"Im trying to say that to you. But you never listen and our relationship got a little bit confusing so I chose not to tell you. Im sorry."

"Fuck, then why did she begged me to stay? Fucking calling me while crying?"

"She's sticking to her plan. She doesn't wanna lose you."

"Oh fuck that shit."

I lied down on the bed. With my head still fucking aching.

"Call one of your guards Seongcheol. I want some fishcakes."

"Coming right up."

He called someone and told them what I exactly said. Maybe it is the time to give him a chance.

?

As he put his phone down. I looked at him and signalled to lie down beside me.

"We need to talk, Seongcheol."

"About what?"

"Explain it to me. Its fucking confusing."

-
[s]

I was fucking nervous. Won't he get angry?

"Im fucking hurt, hurt me more. Its okay."

I hugged him while were lying down. While were hugging each other I started the story of how I met him.

"I saw you at this club. Where you were working. I heard it, from someone that someone looking fine works for prostitution in there so-"

"So you went in? You are such a slut."

"I am. That time. I was having sex with everyone I could. Please don't be mad. Sex and that's it. I make them leave. So are you. You were having sex with so many people. And they were paying you. Then you met Vein. Which saved you out of there. And yes, I got fucked up. Fucking angry. I knew you were gay but how could you accept her?"

"Because she changed me and changed how I see life."

"So yeah, and that's how I met you for the nth time. It was when I felt I needed to rescue you. The reason my parents weren't looking good at me. Because they know, that I know who you are. And what I can do to you."

"That's a problem.. Seongcheol."

"I personally think its okay. It was Vein's fault for cheating. And you cheated on her which is making it equal."

I was still nervous up to this point.

But we both know its for the good.

The fishcakes arrived and it rained. It was a good view seeing him and the window and the vibes. The story telling continued.

And we both slept there.

Wait, where is this?

Some hotel nearby their house.

We slept in silence, forgetting everything that's in front of us. And putting ourselves in front only. Problems aside. Tomorrow can worry about itself. But for now, we will be like this.

-

a/n

i know it was short.