tolerance | twenty-one

[unedited]

{ third }

the two arrived at their hotel room. honestly speaking, jeonghan was still crying and panting, while joshua was comforting and hugging him.

they both don't wanna speak about what happened because they knew how much of an impact it is. they weren't as insensitive, they both knew how much it could've hurt.

"i wanna go out. alone." jeonghan said.

"if that's what you want." joshua said casually.

immediately, jeonghan went to the elevator and went downstairs at the lobby. he could hear the familiar music slightly hitting his ear drums and he feels the vibration in his heart. but something is still bothering him.

he went to the nearest park he could see. and he sat on the bench noticing no one was there at the moment. he let it all out and grieved while sitting on the bench.

a familiar gaze showed, and jeonghan noticed it. he gathered his energy and looked at him in the eyes, noticing it was mingyu.

mingyu was fast he sat beside jeonghan, patting and comforting him again.

jeonghan thought 'joshua was supposed to do this though.'

none of the things mingyu said did really made his tears stop. he was just crying about literally everything he could think of. his eyes were growing tired and were puffed than ever.

mingyu held jeonghan closer and made jeonghan's head rest on his shoulder.

"you know.." mingyu started.

"ever since you disappeared, me and seongcheol hanged out a lot. he was actually very sad- actually no, that's an understatement. but he was hella sad that time."

jeonghan had a feeling inside him. he wasn't ready for the storytelling. he didn't know how to react.

"to put this, seongcheol grieved every night. it was the worst. and you know arc? of course you know him, arc blamed seongcheol. he blamed him for everything."

jeonghan was starting to calm down but his tears weren't, as he was still hearing this story, many questions popped up in his mind.

mingyu continued, "seongcheol's sadness was unbearable he would always be mad at work. he was always drinking 24/7 he had nothing to mention for one month. he wanted answers, and as a friend i couldn't give them."

"so he-" before jeonghan could say anything mingyu stopped him.

"that's just the begginning. seongcheol was brought to the hospital because he hadn't ate anything in a week. not even water. he wasn't eating but letters were found in his table. it was poems, poems for you."

jeonghan was starting to heat up. he could feel that he's hyperventilating again.

"shh, don't cry. im not saying these thing so that you'd regret. im saying these, so that you bith could fix it. trust me, that joshua? he has someone else right now. but you and seongcheol missed something. you both are.. somehow precious to me."

jeonghan wasn't on the right mind to process what mingyu was saying but he tried to gulp the sentences as well.

"who's joshua's new?"

"does that even matter? you don't even love him. you were just captivated and sexually frustrated. but this, its true love please don't let it die. i can see it in your eyes that you can't live without each other."

"then why am i still alive and so is he?"

"bich, im telling you-"

"okay okay, just kidding. and who are you calling a bich, im older??"

"but immature as fuck when it comes to love."

"look, im trying."

"don't try, jeonghan-hyung. do it."

after those words came out of mingyu's mouth nobody dared to say another word. jeonghan was looking at peace and wanted to sleep already. his vision got darker as he fell asleep.

---
seongcheol was waiting for mingyu. his plan was a big no no for the guy but mingyu decided to push this as well.

joshua showed up in front of seongcheol.

seongcheol was approaching joshua with a hug.

"thank you for everything." seongcheol said.

"no problem. as long as you'd both be happy. and im hoping you won't be bothered by our bed scenes, damn your boyfriend does it so good."

seongcheol was literally speechless at the moment. and joshua realized what he just said in front of him.

"i mean its true." joshua added.

"yes, uhm.. stay there for a while." seongcheol coughed.

awkwardness filled the room because of the shits joshua said. meanwhile, joshua was sitting but was feeling sorry on the inside.