tolerance | two

chapter two: like a leech

[ jeonghan ]

i puked inside the bathroom, and seungcheol was patting my back in shock. also why is he still inside here? are we even close? suddenly?

"im sorry, what did you say?" i asked.

seungcheol smiled at me, shaking his head giving me a sign that there's nothing. so I nodded back at him, awkwardly.

we were both aware that we're the only ones in the bathroom, and no one's near us, for sure. and also, to get to the point, he's tempting. but, i have a girlfriend already. stop walking into my life.

i was fighting with my mind right now, what am i even saying to this lad right here? i literally am fantasizing over something shitty.

"could you please get out now?" i asked politely, but he handed me a tissue and he went to the sink telling me to go there.

i was also embarrassed with what i was seriously doing right now. i can't believe that im doing this in front of a stranger, well not really because he's an in law.

i tried standing up but it doesn't work. seungcheol let out a deep and frustrated sigh. despite of my attitude and judging thoughts and observations about him, which he didn't actually knew, he helped me get up and i was so lost in the moment when he started helping me.

his features are not that simple it was special. everything about him was fitting his face perfectly, seriously my type though.

"come on, do you plan only looking at me?" he snapped, as i suddenly remember he was calling me.

"o-oh, i-im sorry."

damn it.

i was totally embarrassed inside my head with my actions.

can i just think about my girlfriend for a sec?

he continued helping me get up and we both succeeded and i held the wall of the bathroom for me not to fall and as he lets my arms go, i don't know why, but that felt empty. i walked towards the sink and washed my mouth and face. He handed me another tissue.

"so are you fine? do you need a checkup?"

i think this is going too far. considering we're both actually are strangers. but this seungcheol is still blind and unconscious to the fact that im still not letting him in my zone.

"no seungcheol, im fine, really." i said awkwardly, but enough to make him relieved.

"how old are you, jeonghan?"

"18."

"wow, and she's introducing you already? isn't it too fast?"

"yeah right, but i guess if we will not be together after a few years. then i'll have to say sorry."

"a few years? sorry? no, no baby. you shouldn't say sorry."

jeonghan felt stiff looking at seungcheol. seriously, who is he again? yeah, he's my girlfriend's brother and he called me baby? for godsake that's our endearment. I mean vein and me.

"o-oh yeah. okay."

i walked out and went to the living room where vein and her parents are now.

"you and seungcheol have been missing a lot."

vein started.

"uhm, he's missing too? i was just in the bathroom. i puked. you see."

shit, i forgot to flush the toilet.

"w-wait. i forgot something."

as i was walking towards the bathroom, i bumped into seungcheol.

"don't worry baby, i cleaned it already."

"i could sue you for this you know, its really causing me a slight misunderstanding with what you're actually eating.

"just, you're still such a baby."

"what? whatever your reason is that doesn't give you the right to call me that." i am very annoyed.

"oh, i can do anything i want jeonghan." he looks at me proudly and teasingly.

he then walks upstairs probably going to his room. I went to the living room when vein decided we should go home. its already 6 and its getting too dark, we have a long way to go.

we both went home at her house. vein's. i kinda hate to say it, we were too awkward after it. we were both trying to keep our cool and not open up the happenings inside her house. although it was fine, there is gossip going on between her brother and her parents.  i don't wanna be fishy and ask some random stuff.

"so, is there something bothering you?"

she asked worriedly. there was still caution in her voice. but i chose to smile and shrug it off.

"nothing."

but yeah, im dying to ask what happened before. we both got home safely and she immediately went to take a bath. and there was no conversation after that.

the next day i woke up early. although i slept late, i also woke up early. still thinking about seungcheol. i really don't wanna be one of those gossipers but im his boyfriend. don't i have the right to know?

hours later we both saw each other at the kitchen while im making breakfast for the both of us. she went after me for a peck and was taken aback.

"hmm, for what?"

"should there be a reason?"

"vein, we haven't even kissed for once."

"oh, right. that's for staying quiet last night. and there's a lot in my mind too. thank you for not bothering me."

"so aren't you gon' tell me?"

some satisfying feeling went through me as she's gonna say yes but after a second she suddenly took back her answer.

"no, i don't think you'll be able to understand."

i went out a big sigh and of course a face disappointment. its okay that she doesn't tell me. besides as i said, i don't wanna be a gossiper. its their problem not mine. i just arrived at their family. yeah lets take it slow maybe.

she hugged me instead of saying something. i can't do anything but to understand her.

"just, stay out of him, baby."

"why?"

"no, jeonghan. just don't worry about him. but, do not approach him too much."

"don't you trust me?"

vein let out a deep sigh. just what's bothering her so much.

"its okay, don't tell me."

"oh don't be like that jeonghan."

i gave her a questioning look. what? she opened her eyes more. and my face questioned more.

"seriously what?"

"he's just like you, jeonghan."

like me? in what way. questions exploded inside my head. but the main question is still not answered.

"and jeonghan, i might.."

i turned onto her phase as she said that. but then hesitated to look at me and smiled.

"nothing. i might fall for you more."

i rolled my eyes on her.

"come on baby, lets just sleep."

i invited her to our bedroom and we both slept.

--

don't forget to comment and vote ;>