author's note

hello,

if you are reading this, then i am very thankful for your soul for finishing this story. i wanted to point out to you that this is my first story and i know that i still have many plot holes, and flaws when it comes to writing, but i am hoping that you'll be the one to inspire me and make me reach more higher goals than i expect.

thank you for reading tolerance until the end, its a short story but its a very meaningful one to me, writing this story has been a rollercoaster ride for me and including my experiences while writing this, this has become one of my strength and happiness. so i am very thankful to YOU dear reader, i hope you continue inspiring others by reading their story, regardless the popularity.

i love you.

i know that this story was actually really confusing. but i will try to cover and bring answers to the plot holes through my special chapters. i was actually planning to just reveal it one chapter but that would be, not just long, but tiring and suffocating to read, one information at a time.

so, again. thank you for reading this.

i am also thankful to the people who supported me since day one, or supported me when this was still on-going, you are deeply appreciated, i actually really every single reader that reads and votes for my story, it was very helpful for me to not have second thoughts about writing this story.

i am very very very thankful to all of you.

God bless you all, dear readers

sincerely yours,