tolerance | four

chapter four: embracing the wrong doings

[e]

[ third ]

the smaller guy was pushed inside the office and locked into the wall by seungcheol's arms. jeonghan was shocked as he saw another door which they are entering quickly right now, which reveals a bed with many equipment. the vision of the room was too memorable for the boy, a bittersweet memory.

"do you remember this, Jeonghan?"

"n-no, please don't do this to me."

"no, i already showed you this. let's continue shall we?"

seungcheol pulled jeonghan into a kiss that was very deep. jeonghan was shocked by the kiss, but the crazier thing was he answered the kiss. but the man in a suit seems to be aiming for the inside which, what the boy exactly gave him.

jeonghan was crazy for doing this for the nth time. he didn't knew that he will get to this point again. he wasn't expecting to do it again.

"so good." seungcheol moaned.

seungcheol pushed jeonghan into the bed. jeonghan made a very seductive but confused face.

"don't give me that look, love. i might be turned on more." the taller whispered.

"go on." he answered.

they were both panting when suddenly they both went for a deeper kiss which jeonghan fell for. slowly removing his own shirt. while seungcheol removing his suit and unbuttoning his polo.

they both revealed their own bodies and both gave a seductive look at each other. jeonghan attempted to stand up and top seungcheol. seungcheol was hesitant but lets it happen anyways. jeonghan was unbuckling seungcheol's which earned a groan from the man. he can see and feel the flesh harden even if its still inside the pants.

"oh, god jeonghan."

jeonghan totally removing the man's pants and revealed his underwear. and you can see the man's shaft in anger and is obviously written in the middle. jeonghan slightly caresses the thick shaft before removing the only cloth that's covering it. earning another groan from seungcheol.

"oh love, there's no turning back to this."

seungcheol stood up as jeonghan knelt in front of him and held the shaft circular with his hands and started licking the tip and edge of it.

"oh, god. Yes, there."

seungcheol with his eyes closed was looking up with the pleasure flowing through his body. he didn't think about what would happen later, but only thought about what's happening now.

seungcheol held the hair of the boy kneeling in front of him. jeonghan moaned because of the pleasure and the sexiness his top is giving him.

jeonghan without hesitation, swallowed the shaft wholly and made a slimy sound and its like music through seungcheol's and it gave him goosebumps remembering the feeling.

"oh, god you're so good." seungcheol moaned.

they were both giving heavy sighs and loud moans and jeonghan suddenly felt wrong. he stopped blowing the man. the action made the man look at the boy.

"isn't this wrong seungcheol?"

"i told you love there's no turning back. what happens between us, stays between us." he sexily whispered through the boys ears.

seungcheol going back to the pace made the boy stand up and kissed him again. entering his mouth exploring the wilderness within the other's mouth. jeonghan wildly bit seungcheol's lip while kissing.