ONE : ART CLASS

Azure entered the empty classroom, and took a look around at what she would be working with for the school year

Azure entered the empty classroom, and took a look around at what she would be working with for the school year. It wasn't too bad, she thought to herself, as the shaby room that sat at the very end of the hallway on the first floor could use a bit of a touch up.

Due to the fact that the high school hadn't included art in their curriculum for years was the reason for the old room, and Azure had gotten a chance to clean it over summer due to her just giving birth to a baby. However she was ready for the year to start, and since she didn't have her first class until 10am she decided to get the cleaning.

She took a broom and tackled the floor first. Next the dusty windows that were barely letting any sun get in, and the desks that were covered in graffiti and could only get a wipe down. After a hour of cleaning she felt a little better about the cramped space, and even added a few plants in the window for decor.

"Wow, you got it looking good in here"

Azure turned her head to see principal Moore analyzing the room as he walked in.

"Thanks" she responded, "It wasn't much to work with"

She had just finished writing her name on the board, Mrs. Graham. Even after four years that had a special ring to it.

"Yeah, I know. Your first period starts in...ten minutes" he said looking at the clock on the wall, "Their tenth graders, so be prepared for the flirting, attitudes and whatever else comes with these bad ass kids"

Azure chuckled and began to pull out the blank sheets she had for her first lesson plan.

"Oh I'm prepared, and actually my nephew is in one of my classes so I'm excited"

"Really? Who?" Moore asked.

"Micah, Micah Mais~"

"You don't have to finish, I know exactly who is he" Moore stopped her, and she knew that Micah had been a handful just from the principal's expression.

At fifteen years old, Micah was no longer the cute little kid with light eyes. Instead, he was the popular guy in school who was known for having all the girls crush on him and all the boys trying to fight him after hearing he had been trained by two of the best boxers, Nico and Ron Graham. Micah wasn't hesitate to show off his skills, and his hot headiness caused a lot of fights wherever he went.

Moore was very used to seeing the kid his freshman year, as Micah stayed in detention more than anything else.

Azure smiled uneasily, and Principal Moore laughed, "Well hopefully with you here this year he'll get his act together"

While Micah and Azure weren't blood related, he had been a part of the family for years and Azure didn't see him as anything else but a nephew. Micah felt the same, and he loved his Aunt Azi as he called her.