FORTY - EPILOGUE - GOODNIGHT

"I'm home! And before you say anything, I'm right on time!" K-Dot rushed in the house, closing the door behind him and immediately removing his shoes.

The house smelled of a home cooked meal, his growling stomach dragging him to the kitchen before his feet could. Armani stood with her back turned, her hips swaying as she was too busy listening to the slow jams blasting than her husband who had entered the room.

Sneaking up behind her, K-Dot wrapped his arms around her - matching her sway.

"I didn't hear you come in." she smiled, turning to face him, "Would've you given me a heart attack."

"My bad boo. How's lil man treating you?"

Armani looked down at her belly, twisting her mouth, "You know, I still can't believe you got me pregnant in Miami. No more trips." She shook her head.

"Ain't fault you got that WAP." He smirked, making her laugh.

"Please, never say that again."

"You laughed though" he winked, "Where's the kids?"

"Upstairs, do you mind putting them in the tub? All this cooking wore me out. Oh, and how was work?"

"It was good, we sold a lot of cars today." He smiled proudly.

K-Dot had officially opened his first car lot, Dot's Dealership. After only a month in business, he had flipped the money he put into it way quicker than he anticipated. He was selling cars faster than he could bring them into the lot, it was truly a blessing. He had truly found his knack in life, and he knew the younger him would be proud. He had not only accomplished all that he set out to do, but much more.

"That's great, you know I was thinking of getting a new car soon. Ya know, a little push gift." She batted her eyes, and K-Dot bit down on his lip.

"Yeah, I should've known that was coming" he chuckled, "I can make some things happen. What you gon do for me shorty?" He flicked his nose.

"How about I make this plate and we call it even?" She put her hands on her hips.

K-Dot doubled over, "Deal." He placed a kiss on her lips, "That better be some good food too."

Armani playfully swatted him away, and K-Dot finally headed upstairs to bathe the kids before dinner.

Sitting in the playroom, the kids played with their Barbie dolls in the large doll house.

"Daddy!" Taylor squealed, jumping to her feet. You would've thought she hadn't seen him in days, instead of just that morning. Over time, Taylor had become a daddy's girl while Skye clung to Armani - her little mini me. K-Dot never thought in a million years that he would be raising two daughters, and in four more months he would be welcoming his son into the world. Not only that, he had married the girl of his dreams. Sassy, pain in the ass, spoiled ass Armani Lovell - the jersey girl with a big attitude and an even bigger booty that had him sprung after one trip to the Halal truck. He laughed thinking about it. But he wouldn't have it any other way.

🦋🦋

"Happy birthday Micah!" Marley planted a kiss on Micah's cheek. He rolled his eyes into his head, wiping it off in a playful manner.