FOURTEEN : DADDY ISSUES

"Mhhh shit, right there" Marley moaned louder than she meant to, and Ron pushed her head further into the pillow

"Right there?" He panted, making sure he was hitting the right spot and Marley nodded, her mouth open but no words escaping as Ron filled her up. She tried her best to meet his angry thrust, but Ron held her in a position where she could only take and not give.

"Now what was that shit you was talking?" Ron laughed devilishly, as he began to slow up his strokes so Marley could catch up.

"I'm done" she shook her head, tapping onto the bed.

She turned onto her back, only for Ron to began to take a nipple into his mouth. He knew that was her weakness, and she bit down on her lip from the shock that ran through her. He patted the side of her leg for her to open up, and she did as she was told. Instead of entering her like she thought, he dived into between her legs and she threw her neck back.

She could tell that the liquor had gotten to Ron, and that mixed with his jealously had turned him into a sex demon.

Ron swore he wasn't jealous as the two bickered the entire time on their way back home, just to get home and make her declare that the pussy was his forever and of course she agreed, with a slight eye roll.

However she knew no matter how much he got on her nerves, no other man was her other half like Ron was. After going back and forth, the couple wound up laughing about the whole thing, and then pretending to have just met each other at the club.

That made the sex even better, but after coming to the edge twice already Marley still was held hostage.
Seeing Marley exhausted, Ron snickered to himself and moved onto kissing the inside of her thighs. Marley looked down tiredly, and smiled as she brushed his waves forward.

"You're still not off the hook" she chuckled, slicing her eyes.

"You're still not off the hook" Ron nodded towards her, and the two shared a laugh.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you that I saw that interview you were mentioned in. That was pretty cool" Marley smiled.

"Yeah...." Ron agreed.

That was all he said about the situation, and Marley twisted her mouth as she expected him to say more about it.

"Sooo...how much did she offer you?" She asked.

"Why does it matter? I said no babe" Ron shrugged, continuing to kiss and nibble her thigh.

"But did you want to?"

Ron raised his brow, and and lifted his head up, "Wheres this coming from"

"I just want to know, did it upset you that you had to say no" Marley replied.

"I mean I wasn't thrilled to say no, but it's like three months long I can't leave you alone for that long. I barely last three, four weeks" Ron said honestly.