🦋THANK YOU 🦋

Thank you all for staying strong & finishing this novel with me! Lmao. It was a struggle y'all. A trilogy that I thoroughly enjoyed writing even when I couldn't finish it most times! You guys motivated me by always requesting for updates! Thank you for the support!

With that being said, are we really done with the Graham family 👀👀👀👀👀.

                            Coming soon

Coming soon.

Micah Maisonet is GSU's rebellious, fly guy, and all around big shot on campus. He's not just the star quarterback, he's a young man with confidence as big as the world on his shoulders. However that confidence is quickly challenged, when Micah is severely hurt in the beginning of his junior year - threatening his future career. With school work, a needy girlfriend, and not to mention family problems back home - Micah's life is spiraling out of control.

That is until he runs into his high-school sweetheart, Kayla on campus. It's been years, but it feels as though time is starting right where it left off. Read the story of Micah and Kayla, as their hearts call out for one another in this romance novella. Things have changed since high school - but one thing hasn't. Their connection.

Follow my Instagram @ BreWrites_ for updates on this novel and much more.

Thank you 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋