TWELVE : GUYS NIGHT

"Alright girl, let's see what you can do with this head" Marley said as released her natural hair from it's ponytail

Armani laughed, and ran her fingers through her friends long thick mane, and since she had been doing her hair for years she knew this was gonna take a while. She began to brush it out in preparation to wash it, and as usual the two started their gossip right away.

"So tell me, did you figure out what you're going to say to Muh?" Marley asked, flipping through a hair magazine from the sitting area.

"Girl, the last thing I want to do is talk about my dad" Armani said shaking her head, "I have to see him tonight before we go out, he's watching the kids"

"Oop, where you heffas going? I wasn't invited" Justin slit his eyes.

"Boy, don't you got plans already" Armani slit her eyes back, "And a paint and sip. It was Azure's idea"

"Of course it was" Justin snickered.

The bell at the front door rang telling everyone someone was entering, and Luca made his way inside with the lunch orders.

"Bitch you ain't say you had Tarzan up in here" Marley whispered and Armani shook her head.

"Bitch, don't make me call my brother"

"Call K-Dot first hoe, cause I don't get to see him on a daily...he let you hire him?"

"Girl my shop, my choice" Armani chuckled as she parted Marley's hair in sections.

As the two went on with their banter, Luca made his way over with Armani's lunch order of Panera.

"Bon appetite boss lady" he smirked, placing it on her station.

"Thanks Luca" Armani nodded.

"And you are?" Luca asked looking down upon Marley who was scrolling through pinterest.

"Married" Justin answered for her.

"Justin" Marley laughed and Armani shook her head at him.

"I didn't mean it that way, I apologize" Luca chuckled handsomely, "I just like to know the customers by name"

"That's fine, it's Marley" she answered, and took his hand for a polite shake.

"Ms. Married Marley" he joked, "I'ma remember that"

"Okay Romeo, can you move out the way Wendy Williams is on" Shay, one of the workers said as she began to eat her food and turn up the tv.

Luca playfully sucked his teeth and headed over to the receptionist desk, and all of the women turned their attention to the tv.

"Ouuu yes that's Korey Kamour, she looks good" she exclaimed seeing the singer on the tv.

"Yeah she does" another worker chimed in and they all listened closely to the interview.