THIRTEEN : WANNA DANCE?

"Woo ya'll, that was fun!" Marley exclaimed as her and the rest of the group exited the building of the paint and sip

"Yeah it was, who knew painting could be fun" Armani said as she hooked her arms with Marley's.

"I told you guys it would be" Azure smiled.

"It was cute, but I need a real drink not no damn Moscato" Justin said giving his friends a knowing look, "I got stood up, I need something strong"

"It's still a little early...let's go out. Come on ya'll, when do we get two free days in a row" Marley suggested.

"Speak for yourself, me and Justin wasn't invited to the carnival" Azure slit eyes playfully, "And I don't know ya'll...I do not want my dad watching the kids all night. It's bad enough Diamond is there"

"Ou chile, I couldn't imagine" Marley shook her head, "My dad would just have to baby sit at my house. And hush, I did invite you"

"I'm sure they're fine girl...Diamond ain't that crazy. And if she is, I'll just show her who the queen of koo koo really is" Justin added, making the girls laugh.

"Fine" Azure gave in, "What's close? Let's do a bar, nothing major"

"Broad st. is right around the corner girl, I'm sure we can find something. You and Justin follow  us" Marley said pointing in between her and Armani.

The friends agreed, and hopped in their cars with hopefully a fun night ahead.

"You think we should call and let the guys know?" Armani asked Marley once they hopped into her car.

"Girl no, they'll be alright" Marley flagged the air and the friends laughed.

"You right, let's go have some fun"

Throwing on her shades, Armani opened the sun roof and with that they were on their way out.

"Mannnn I told ya'll this would be a good time" Rich said throwing back another shot, "And look at them over there, especially her

"Mannnn I told ya'll this would be a good time" Rich said throwing back another shot, "And look at them over there, especially her. Teasing a nigga"