FIVE : WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

Azure tiredly raised from her bed, and was happy that for once she was the only one in the household that was up

Azure tiredly raised from her bed, and was happy that for once she was the only one in the household that was up. Nico was fast asleep, Amai comfortably in his hold as they both snoozed with their mouths wide open. Azure smirked, and grabbed her phone to snap a picture.

Afterwards she checked on her rugrats, who were knocked out as well. Taking advantage of the serene home, she tiptoed downstairs and began to brew herself a cup of black coffee, Starbuck's Sumtra dark roast being her choice.

She took in the smell, and let her nose flare with pleasure. For some reason she loved the smell of coffee, which was weird because before she had kids she hated it. She figured it was probably due to it being the very reason she could function on a daily. After pouring a cup in her favorite mug, Azure pulled her art book out of the drawer and sat at the island.

She never had any time to draw or even paint anymore, so she took the precious minutes to finish a piece she had started the month before

She never had any time to draw or even paint anymore, so she took the precious minutes to finish a piece she had started the month before. She twisted her mouth in a critiquing manner, and before she could finish her thought the house phone began to ring.

"Hey daddd" she sang, putting it on speaker.

"You're up, good" he said, sounding a bit surprised.

"Yes, I'm up. Do you need anything? Or are you calling to make sure we're still coming for the hundredth time?" She asked with a slight giggle.

"I actually do need something smarty pants, my fiance wants to know if you guys are bringing anything to the bbq"

"You can just say her name, dad" Azure rolled her eyes as she sipped on her coffee, "And I don't know, you know I'm not really a cook"

"Isn't your husband good at cooking?" Her father asked, and Azure was surprised that he remember the little fun fact that she told him years ago Nico, "If it's not any trouble..."

"Sure dad, we'll bring something" Azure raised her eyebrow, "Three o clock, right"

"Yup. Love you lady bug"

"Love you dad"

Azure hung up the phone, and it was just in time as Fate walked into the kitchen, wiping her tired eyes. She began to whine, and Azure twisted her mouth.