TWENTY EIGHT - ONE LAST TIME

"Armani, you need to relax

"Armani, you need to relax. You want your kids to see you like this?" Said Marley as she tried her best to bring Armani back to reality.

Armani stood cornered in the bathroom, her chest heaving in and out from the adrenaline running through her body. All she could see was red, and whether Renee was just talking or not - she was going to make sure she ate her words and never had the nerve to chuck them up again.

"My kids aren't anywhere near here, and that's not gonna stop me from knocking this bitch on her back pocket. You already know how we get down Ley - so either help me lay her ass out or move out of my way." Armani hissed.

Marley sighed heavily. She was from the trenches, and fighting ran through her veins like her O-negative blood. She knew that her and Armani was one in the same, and once she got started there was really no stopping her - however Marley knew one person who would.

"Ne, let's just go before things get out of hand. I came with Dani and I don't need the drama." Eva said as she helped her friend get herself together.

"Well too bad, y'all bitches already brought the drama. How the fuck you bring a plus one to a kid's party, knowing she's here to start some shit? Eva, you was begging just to smell my sister's ass - blowing her phone up for a painting lesson and I should beat your ass just for her." Marley scolded the woman, realizing just how shiesty she had been.

Azure had never been the controversial type - and that was one of the main reasons people loved to walk over her time and time again. While Marley knew Cyan's party was an inappropriate place for the drama, someone had to put the delusional women in their place and it was safe to say they met their match.

"I'm too classy to entertain the mess, but your hoodrat friend can't relate. I don't want Nico, it was a joke and if Azure is too sensitive that is no skin off my back." Eva shrugged carelessly.

"Exactly, insecure ass bitches." Renee shook her head, "Let's get the fuck outta here before I have to tase a hoe."

She attempted to walk past the two friends, slicing her eyes viciously - one of the two swollen badly and Armani could see she still hadn't learned her lesson. She reached across Marley, successfully getting Renee into her pull once more and throwing a few more jabs her way. The bathroom door swung open, revealing K-Dot and Nico rushing in to break up the brutal tussle.

While K-Dot knew first hand that Renee being there was to start some drama, he was disappointed that Armani stooped that low, ultimately allowing the irrelevant woman to get to her. Nico helped him pry the two women apart, and K-Dot didn't waste any time pulling Armani out of the bathroom.

"Yo, you have to be fucking kidding me right now!" He burned a hole through her with his eyes, his brows caving in his forehead.

Armani attempted to snatch her arm away however her husband's hold was too strong, "No, I'm not kidding. That bitch wants to run her mouth so I ran up in it - what's the problem?"