BSM #5: Louis (16): Driven

It was the day of your sixteenth birthday and you were out in America because you loved it there. Louis wanted you to take your drivers test so you could drive yourself places without having to rely on him. He told you there was no chance you wouldn't get your license after all the times you two practiced together; you were the best driver he knew!

You woke up that day, surprised not to see any decorations in your room like Lou normally did. You figured it was because you were in America, and Louis had none of your sisters to help him. They were all in London at university or school, but you were in America having finished school, pursuing acting with that Tomlinson charm and going to university in America.

You headed downstairs to see Louis making you breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes, your favorite. "Princess! You're up early." He said, scared by your sudden appearance in the kitchen. "Good Morning Lou" you said with a smile. "Happy Birthday!" He cheered. "Thanks bubby." You replied, calling him the same nickname you did when you were younger. He embraced you in a big hug and went back to making your breakfast.

You sat across from Louis once he put down the plates and went to go eat your pancakes before Louis stopped you. "WAIT!" He screamed, "Don't forget about the tradition!" "Oh yes, I forgot" you said while rolling your eyes, just wanting to eat your food. Louis got out a candle and a lighter, and went to place them on your pancake. Tradition was to blow out candles at every meal so you could have and extra lucky year ahead, and while it was fun, sometimes it was a pain.

Louis started singing "Happy Birthday" to you and you smiled up at him after blowing out your candles. "I have a present for you, princess." He said and he went to his room to go get something. "Already?" You asked, shocked, as presents were normally given at night, before bed. He brought down a small box, which you figured was jewelry, and opened it. However, when you opened it, you saw something much different, but still silver. It was a car key! "For me Louis, really?" You asked, shocked. "Yep, go look outside." He said with a smug grin. You ran outside to see a brand new car (think of whatever kind of car you really want)! You hugged him, still in disbelief. "You can use it once you pass today," he said, happy that you were so happy. You both went in to finally eat your pancakes.

A/N: I have another part to this story, but it's really sentimental. Should I just leave the story the way it is or publish the other part? Love you guys!

452 Words.